Originally Posted by Skipsfirstspike
I saw a movie a few years ago about a cowboy up in the mountains. Something really unexpected happened. Be careful.
P.s. Do you find your fellow cowboys attractive?
Let me clear up a few myths.
1. Cowboys never herd sheep. A cowboy would be more likely to admit to being gay than he would herding sheep.
2. No sheep man would ever hire two white boys to do anything.
3. It has probably been over a century since a white guy has gotten a job herding sheep in Wyoming, Utah or Nevada. Idaho lags behind so it may be only 50 years ago there and there are some hippies in Arizona raising hair goats so they MIGHT count.
4. Most baby lambs could walk the legs off a good saddlehorse so it is rarely neccessary to carry one over the saddle.
5. Charlize Theron topless in the backseat of a car would turn even the gayest man.
P.S. I don't find my fellow cowboys attractive. They are just as hairy, dirty and stinky (not to mention male) as I am.
P.P.S. I have not seen the movie but some people think it's funny to send me clips.