Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Eventing Country
• Horses: 0
1) People who resort to stronger bits to "fix" a heavy horse, strong horse, horse who takes the bit - when 9x out of 10, it issue really is holes in the horses training and the riders
2) Riders who resort to gadgets *martingales, flash nosebands, draw reins, etc, etc* same as above - and use them not only uneducatedly, but for the wrong reasons.
3) Handsy Riders.
4) Riders who jump, jump, jump, jump, jump. RIDING isn't just about jumping. Jumoping is dressage with speed bumps, work on your dressage to benefit both your horse and you. This is detremintal to your horses legs and joints. Educate yoursef.
5) People who feel they have the right to discipline your own horse. Or anyone elses horse. You DO NOT have the right - regardless.
6) Riders who pull their horses faces into a headset and believe their horses are either truely collected, or know better and do it anyways.