Nope, not me.
No offence but when people start banging on about how we only use 10% of our brain and therefore the other 90% has the ability to do all of these wunderfulll and mystikalll things I just want to remind people that the human brain is approximately 80% water.
Sorry to disappoint.
I know that there are some people here that are interested in this type of thing though, there is a thread that talks about animal communicators and it is a positive discussion... I'll dig it up for you...