Originally Posted by HorsesAreForever
o yes of course I would! I wouldnt want her to stay in pain. Ill see if I can take a picture of her hooves and see what peoples think.
If you don't want her to stay in pain, i'd be on the phone with every vet that's around to get them out there.
Something is obviously hurting her because she's lame, and she's been like this (from our knowledge) for at least a week.
Don't you think she's been in pain long enough to warrant a vet coming out?
But alas, she is your horse and you can decide to wait this out, but I just strongly recommend getting a vet out within the next couple days, rather than the next couple weeks.
And I would personally call up the vets, don't let the BO do it, because it seems like she just shrugs things off...