Spring Show Season With Mouse
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests > Horse Videos

Spring Show Season With Mouse

This is a discussion on Spring Show Season With Mouse within the Horse Videos forums, part of the Horse Pictures, Videos, Artwork, and Contests category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        01-11-2011, 01:50 PM
      #1
    Weanling
    Spring Show Season With Mouse

    So this is just a bunch of clips from my past horse shows. I wish I had some recent ones since Mouse has been a WHOLE new horse at shows and I love it! We have come along way from this video. I am so thankful to have great trainers who help me progress!


         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        01-12-2011, 12:33 AM
      #2
    Green Broke
    Neat! He looks like such a SMOOTH jumper! Wow! He just floats over them!
         
        01-12-2011, 10:17 AM
      #3
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beau159    
    Neat! He looks like such a SMOOTH jumper! Wow! He just floats over them!
    Thanks! He is a blast to ride, and he is much much easier to jump now, he used to be so pokey! He is really coming along to be a great horse!
         
        01-12-2011, 10:24 AM
      #4
    Green Broke
    You guys look great, well done! I love that he is called Mouse by the way, I love names that are funny-cute.
         
        01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
      #5
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sarahver    
    You guys look great, well done! I love that he is called Mouse by the way, I love names that are funny-cute.
    I love his name too, fits him so well :) lol my non horse friends are like why did you name a massive 16.3hh horse that isnt even gray, Mouse? His show name is Mighty Mouse, but I think once we move up to prelim or above, that he deserves a bit more "sophisticated" show name lol. Ill pry use his racing name of Mighty Yield :P
         
        01-13-2011, 06:35 PM
      #6
    Yearling
    I love the way you ride you make it look so easy. I wish I could ride like you.
         
        01-13-2011, 08:05 PM
      #7
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gizmo    
    I love the way you ride you make it look so easy. I wish I could ride like you.
    Wow, thank you! That just made day I'm usually pretty hard on myself and always self-critiquing so I'm glad you see me as a good rider!!! It means alot :)
         
        01-13-2011, 08:10 PM
      #8
    Yearling
    Your welcome! I just think you are awesome, you move with him and you really work as a team. When he was going really fast in that one part at a gallop it barely looked like you were moving in the saddle. I'm so awful at english. I really want to get back into it. There aren't that many good instuctors around here though so its tough. I am trying to teach myself posting all over again in a western to be more stable. I haven't really rode steadily for 6 years before I got Gizmo. I was never good at posting though, and I have never cantered in an english. But I feel really confident on Gizmo :). So hopefully I can look like you in an english saddle one day :)
         
        01-13-2011, 08:14 PM
      #9
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gizmo    
    Your welcome! I just think you are awesome, you move with him and you really work as a team. When he was going really fast in that one part at a gallop it barely looked like you were moving in the saddle. I'm so awful at english. I really want to get back into it. There aren't that many good instuctors around here though so its tough. I am trying to teach myself posting all over again in a western to be more stable. I haven't really rode steadily for 6 years before I got Gizmo. I was never good at posting though, and I have never cantered in an english. But I feel really confident on Gizmo :). So hopefully I can look like you in an english saddle one day :)
    Thank you! But trust me, it becomes second nature after awhile, I don't think I could ever ride western, I would always be trying to lean forward like I do in english! Lol, but posting is easy if you think about going more up and forward/ down and back instead of just up and down...if that makes sense? Haha I'm no good at explaining things!
         
        01-13-2011, 08:56 PM
      #10
    Yearling
    Yeah, I guess when I do it I'm not using the right part of my leg and I can never get on the right lead. EVER, lol.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    First Show of The Season!!!!!!!!!!!! Dartanion Horse Shows 31 03-01-2010 03:13 PM
    2009 show season.... 1 show left! mpbmorganev Horse Shows 1 10-14-2009 08:12 PM
    First Show of the Season! anrz Horse Shows 1 05-12-2009 06:39 PM
    1st show of the season!!!! :D XxXequinegrlXxX Horse Shows 7 04-13-2009 08:46 PM
    Show Season! horse_luver4e Horse Shows 4 03-18-2008 04:11 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0