My boyfriend and I split up in February and to be quite honest I cannot afford to keep both of our horses. I've decided to let his filly go...
Her name is Calypso, aka Callie and she is almost one year old (May 25th). She is not registered although she possibly could be. She is 1/4 paint and 3/4 quarter. Chestnut with a blaze. Well it seems to be shedding out to more of a stripe with her winter coat but you get the jist.
I am not looking to sell her as I do not think there is a market for un-broke, unregistered, yearlings.
She is as smart as a whip. She leads, ties (and will stand tied for hours with no fuss), stands for the farrier, takes wormer (I don't even halter her for it), stands for the vet, picks up her feet, walks over tarps. She is not spook proof, but very brave and once she trusts you will do just about anything. I usually take her on two mile walks on the trails so she sees it all, dogs, bikes, turkeys, squirells, etc. She gets along well with other horses. She does not mind being caught in the pasture, usually comes right up. I've had no medical problems with her and can pass along all records. Vet checks welcome. She is UTD on all shots, farrier was just out, just wormed two weeks ago.
If anyone knows of anyone who may be interested, shoot me a PM. I am located in upstate New York.
** I can email pictures, like I said, PM me if you are interested