I really want to buy him.
Before I started leasing Leo my parents agreed to let me buy a horse. They said wait till january so we can pay off the credit card first. Everything was fine. Then about 2 weeks later they said that I could not buy a horse anymore. They said they wanted me to lease instead which then I found Leo.
Don't get me wrong I am extremely grateful to even lease a horse, its been the best 5 months of my life! But do you think my mum might let me buy Leo? I'm obviously not the one paying, but I would contribute to feed, board and everything. They've said before that I could buy a horse untill they changed their minds, but do you think they'd buy Leo for me if I hinted?
I suspect they want to find out if i'll stick to it first but any thoughts/advice woulde much appreciated thanks! XX