Can't decide which horse to sell. Any advice?
We are moving in a few months to colorado and I have to face facts that I might need to sell one of my angels. I will be boarding and as you all know it cost a lot of $$$. Cocoa is my 1st horse. She is a halflinger mix 14.3 and my baby. I can't imagine letting her ago and the thing that scares me is I don't want her to later down the road end up at a slaughter house or starving somewhere. She is special to me but not sure if anyone else would think she is anything great. My other horse J.R. is a 11 yr old appendix 16 hands he is beautiful and athletic but I do not show I just ride for fun. He's sweet but I never have really bonded with him...(maybe b/c I still have cocoa) he is deffinately a challenge for me...and I know that's good thing so that I can keep improving as an equestrian. However I just know that J.R. would sell better and I would always worry about where cocoa is. I don't want to see either of them go at all but life doesn't always go our way. Help me! How do you guys make a decision about something soooo emotional?
Last edited by flyinghooves; 01-25-2012 at 08:53 PM.