Well the mule thing is still in the air but I'm just going to assume that it probably wont work out. SO here is what I'm looking for (if your bored and wana look for me!
- Must be a gelding.
- Must be 15h or over.
- I'm partial to mules, drafts and haflingers.
- I really have my heart set on a mule if at all possible.
- I'm partial to dappled greys or odd colors that stand out.
- I Don't like white horses. They tend to burn in the Fla sun and are just too much upkeep.
- I Don't like QH
- I'm not wanting to pay over $900.
- I'm wanting something located in Florida
- I'm wanting to learn to train so I don't want a dead broke, child safe horse. I would prefer one with a good solid ground work but with very little riding experience.
- Age doesn't matter.
Let me know if you find anything!