Flashy Arabian Show Gelding for sale
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horses for Sale

Flashy Arabian Show Gelding for sale

This is a discussion on Flashy Arabian Show Gelding for sale within the Horses for Sale forums, part of the Horse Resources category
  • 16hh arab gelding for sale
  • Chestnut with flaxen arabian mare for sale

Like Tree1Likes

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    09-16-2011, 10:04 PM
  #1
Green Broke
Flashy Arabian Show Gelding for sale

My trainer has a beautiful, flashy, Russian bred Arabian for sale. Flaxen Chestnut, nearly 16HH- powerful trot, has been shown by a young girl. She's off to college now and my trainer has too many horses to train at present and wants this guy to continue with with his showing career with his new person...

http://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-489210

If interested, I will forward any inquiries to her..
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    09-16-2011, 10:11 PM
  #2
Green Broke
Another pic:
     
    09-16-2011, 10:12 PM
  #3
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druydess    
My trainer has a beautiful, flashy, Russian bred Arabian for sale. Flaxen Chestnut, nearly 16HH- powerful trot, has been shown by a young girl. She's off to college now and my trainer has too many horses to train at present and wants this guy to continue with with his showing career with his new person...

Beautiful Flaxen Chestnut Arabian Show Gelding

If interested, I will forward any inquiries to her..
Nice looking feller!
     
    09-16-2011, 10:14 PM
  #4
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher Arabians    
Nice looking feller!
Thanks DA! I've had the pleasure to watch him work, and he is such a power-house!
     
    09-16-2011, 10:21 PM
  #5
Green Broke
Jb a Maitre D Arabian
     
    09-16-2011, 10:31 PM
  #6
Trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druydess    
I looked him up on Datasource. His grandmother, Moska, is one of my favorite of the Varian mares. Love this sire line.

I'm also very partial to the Russian bred horses, love the temperament and the substance to them, especially love it when there's a bit of Spanish in the pedigree. If he was a mare and I were looking for another horse, he'd be exactly what I'd be looking at. Does he have a belly spot?
     
    09-16-2011, 10:37 PM
  #7
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher Arabians    
I looked him up on Datasource. His grandmother, Moska, is one of my favorite of the Varian mares. Love this sire line.

I'm also very partial to the Russian bred horses, love the temperament and the substance to them, especially love it when there's a bit of Spanish in the pedigree. If he was a mare and I were looking for another horse, he'd be exactly what I'd be looking at. Does he have a belly spot?
Even though he's a gelding, he has spirit..but still kind.. plenty of substance on this guy.. Can't beat the Varian lines..
And yes- he does have a few belly spots- definitely has the Sabino gene/look.. too bad you're not looking for a gelding..
Well- if you know of anyone- please pass the word; we'd love to find him a good home with people we can trust..
     
    09-16-2011, 11:20 PM
  #8
Trained
I wish you good luck with that, sincerely, in these times it's really not easy to find a good buyer.
     
    09-16-2011, 11:26 PM
  #9
Green Broke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher Arabians    
I wish you good luck with that, sincerely, in these times it's really not easy to find a good buyer.
Very true.. I hope the same.. Hopefully his talent will help optimize his future. Thanks for the good wishes Dreamcatcher- much appreciated.
     
    09-18-2011, 06:03 AM
  #10
Weanling
I don't know much about arabian lines, but I know what I like. I like him.
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FLASHY companion inhand show gelding SorrelHorse Horses for Sale 0 05-04-2011 10:34 PM
Flashy warmblood cross gelding for sale MJTKNT Horses for Sale 9 09-06-2010 12:35 AM
Flashy Gelding with Heart of a Gentleman - Horse for Sale in Ontario SpringWolf Horses for Sale 0 05-02-2010 12:24 PM
Cute arabian gelding for sale in MI QHDragon Horses for Sale 10 02-06-2010 04:47 PM
Flashy QH Gelding for sale in Cincinnati, OH Rugersremi Horses for Sale 7 09-29-2009 09:28 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0