Well while the new barn was great, with us buying a house and moving soon, and our cost increasing, I have made a final decision to proceed with finding a home for my guy.
I had his vaccinations and coggins pulled in March, and the vet did age him at 18.
I just can't say enough about how good of a trail partner he will make the right person, and he will sort cows like a boss.
He was wormed with Ivermectin around 5 weeks ago, but he does need his teeth floated. If I don't find a home for him in the next few weeks, I will get that done, but due to limited income, and the fact that he is free, I would rather the new home take on that expense.
Serious inquiries only please. This horse is my heart and soul, and I do not have time for hoof kickers.