Horse Wanted in Tampa Florida!
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horses for Sale

Horse Wanted in Tampa Florida!

This is a discussion on Horse Wanted in Tampa Florida! within the Horses for Sale forums, part of the Horse Resources category
  • Wanted free horse tampa
  • Horse lease wanted tampa bay

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
    07-12-2011, 12:01 AM
  #1
Foal
Horse Wanted in Tampa Florida!

Financially secure 42 year old female seeking (this is like a dating ad! ) her dream horse! I am a beginner, back in the saddle after 25 years, and taking lessons for the first time. Looking for a sane, sound, safe horse 7-15 years old, gelding preferred, 15-16 hh, that I can use for lower level Dressage. I will be boarding at a very upscale facility in the Tampa area, and promise a horse a very pampered lifestyle. I am not aspiring to have a fancy, fancy expensive warmblood, but rather prefer to give a deserving people friendly horse that I feel a connection with a great life. Looking to spend up to $3000, but not looking to take on something that will bring me instant vet bills. If you or someone you know is looking for someone like me, please point me in your/their direction! Thanks!
     
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
    07-12-2011, 12:13 PM
  #2
Yearling
Good luck!! There are many many options. Don't limit yourself ONLY to the Tampa area. Check dreamhorse.com horseclicks.com horsetopia.com and broaden your area. If you find something you need shipped to you, go to uship.com and let people bid on shipping your new horse to you. If you do go this route, ask for a 30 day trial. Just a thought. Can't wait to see what you end up with.
P.S. I just moved from South Florida to NC- have fun searching
     
    07-12-2011, 12:52 PM
  #3
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetAGrlShowU    
Good luck!! There are many many options. Don't limit yourself ONLY to the Tampa area. Check dreamhorse.com horseclicks.com horsetopia.com and broaden your area. If you find something you need shipped to you, go to uship.com and let people bid on shipping your new horse to you. If you do go this route, ask for a 30 day trial. Just a thought. Can't wait to see what you end up with.
P.S. I just moved from South Florida to NC- have fun searching
I search those sites daily! I have only gone out to look at one horse, and he is still in the running if my schedule, my trainers schedule, and the owners schedule ever match up-should know more this week. I am also looking at leasing. Searching is actually very fun!
     
    07-13-2011, 02:14 PM
  #4
Foal
Would you consider an onsite lease?
Posted via Mobile Device
     
    07-13-2011, 05:04 PM
  #5
Foal
Quote:
Originally Posted by tblver    
Would you consider an onsite lease?
Posted via Mobile Device
I would consider a free lease at the barn I want to board at. I guess that is called an off-farm lease? I am actually looking at a TB this weekend to bring over with purchase option.
     
    07-23-2011, 03:53 PM
  #6
Foal
Bumping and letting everyone know the horse does not need to be in the Tampa area-but could be practically anywhere in Florida. I can pick up!
     
    12-09-2011, 07:42 PM
  #7
Foal
I have a paint 14.2h mare. Really nice. Trained for english but has gone western a few times. Great amount of ground work done with her. Can go anyway with her. Asking 3,000
     
    12-09-2011, 07:46 PM
  #8
Foal
I found my dream horse in July, but if I hear of anyone looking I will let them know!
     
    02-12-2012, 05:53 PM
  #9
Foal
Smile Have horse for sale or lease Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julirs    
Financially secure 42 year old female seeking (this is like a dating ad! ) her dream horse! I am a beginner, back in the saddle after 25 years, and taking lessons for the first time. Looking for a sane, sound, safe horse 7-15 years old, gelding preferred, 15-16 hh, that I can use for lower level Dressage. I will be boarding at a very upscale facility in the Tampa area, and promise a horse a very pampered lifestyle. I am not aspiring to have a fancy, fancy expensive warmblood, but rather prefer to give a deserving people friendly horse that I feel a connection with a great life. Looking to spend up to $3000, but not looking to take on something that will bring me instant vet bills. If you or someone you know is looking for someone like me, please point me in your/their direction! Thanks!

Horses available for sale or lease 352 345-8772
     

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Member Researching from Tampa Bay FL! Julirs Meet the Community 2 05-17-2011 09:43 PM
Conformation Critique On My Florida Cracker Horse That I Barrel Race.=)) HorseLife97 Horse Riding Critique 3 05-09-2011 04:44 PM
How much space does a Mini-Horse need in Florida VMK Horse Law 10 03-30-2009 12:18 AM
horse cart for sale in florida barrelracingchik101 Driving 0 09-10-2008 06:42 PM
Work Wanted in Florida OhNoDakota Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 11-13-2007 03:14 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0