The reason I temp gave up on the stallion: My dream stallion is champagne, and while this guy did a good job convincing people he is (probably due to Lp as it does some funky things lol) his test came back negative.
However, even though my dream is a champ appy, this guy is everything I want besides champagne... and I don't know that I'd ever find the PERFECT one, so I have decided to still consider him.
So, for the time being, Spin and Amber will still be for sale... sale prices will still apply. But not sure for how long. Seller of the stally was considering gelding him and keeping him (she has a lot of stallys and not breeding most of them is why he's for sale or will be gelded) and she wasn't advertising him yet in hopes I would buy him but I"m sure now she will be... so my guys being for sale/on sale depends on his availability ;)