Breed: Unknown (Any guesses?)
Age: 6 years
• Stands for grooming and bathing
• Picks up feet for farrier
• Stands for vaccinations
• Is currently up-to-date with shots, generally healthy horse
• Backs for trailer
• Follows on lead rope
• Bridles easily
• Nips when being saddled (is ridden in Western)
• Walks, trots, canters (gallops if she gets too excited, doesn't trot well)
• Can't use flying lead changes -- always on left lead
• Sharp turns, like that of a barrel racer (Ooh-la-la!)
• Is afraid of jumping/jumps -- I got her over a 1-foot pole, but it took some convincing
• Does not stand patiently when being ridden (when at a stop)
• Occasional buck when cantering
• Nice lead-horse for trails
She also spooks at things that move quickly, water bottles, and small children. Is not face-shy.
How much, is USD, do you think she's worth? I own her saddle and bridle, so please do not add that in the price.
Feel free to pop me a private message for any more information, or with a price -- I'll most likely respond faster!