An offer for a trade.

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horses for Sale

An offer for a trade.

This is a discussion on An offer for a trade. within the Horses for Sale forums, part of the Horse Resources category

    LinkBack Thread Tools
        03-23-2008, 01:00 PM
    An offer for a trade.

    I was offered an AQHA mare in trade for Blu. I don't know hardly anything about this mare and I am trying to find out. Here's two photos she emailed me and I asked for conformation photos. What do you guys think? I will also post her ad for this mare...

    Her name is Sally as far as I know.
    Sponsored Links
        03-23-2008, 01:02 PM
    EDIT: she's not registered
        03-23-2008, 01:16 PM
    Not knowing your horse or your situation, I can't say much about a trade.
    But just as a FWIW, unless there's more to her than what I'm seeing, the mare in that photo wouldn't bring more than about $350 around here and probably less. And that is assuming that she is ridable and has no "issues".
    Besides that, if it were me and my horse that I was thinking about trading off.... I wouldn't want mine to end-up living in a dirt pen,under a car port.

    If I'm being too harsh, forgive me. It's just that I get real upset about folks that has a horse but aint got the means (or the will) to take care of it proper.

    DGW....who is an old guy and sometimes talks too much.
        03-23-2008, 01:40 PM
    DGW makes a good point - if Blue would be going to live where that horse is... yuck. Chicken wire that's falling down? No thanks.
        03-23-2008, 11:13 PM
    I agree, and I absolutely hate when people send pictures of there horses like that! What the heck does that tell you about their conformation? It takes small time to halter your horse, brush it, and take decent photos. Psshhh...sorry rant over..
        03-24-2008, 02:08 AM
    Green Broke
    You're selling Blu because he can't do what you want, right? Do you know if this mare can? That would be my first concern, otherwise there's no point in even considering her!
        03-24-2008, 12:58 PM
    I recently decided to hold off on Blu's possible selling. I ask for info and she just seems to read over it. I'm going to check my email now and see if I have any replies and pictures...

    Thread Tools

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 AM.

    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0