Possible purchase and advice?
A mare I have been looking at has recently dropped into my price range.
She is a pretty coming 2yo black QH (they say Appendix, but I think her parents are both registered QH, not Appendix). She has really quite nice lines, her sire is a fairly nice money earner and his foals have done well. She is adorable and well built for the hunter ring.
She is not registered, though everything is ready, just waiting to be sent in. She is also a bit small for a 2yo. She looks more like a yearling size-wise, so I am not convinced she is going to grow up tall, despite her parents being 16hh and up.
So my question is this: Is she worth the $600 asking price, if I am going to pay another 500+ to register her, and hope she grows up to be tall enough? She is also very green, so I would be basically starting her from scratch.
Is she worth it?
Posted via Mobile Device