Purchased Horse and Seller Still Has Not Completed Her End of Contract - Page 2
   

       The Horse Forum > Horse Resources > Horses for Sale

Purchased Horse and Seller Still Has Not Completed Her End of Contract

This is a discussion on Purchased Horse and Seller Still Has Not Completed Her End of Contract within the Horses for Sale forums, part of the Horse Resources category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        12-01-2012, 08:31 AM
      #11
    Foal
    Yes he is a 8 month old Gypsy Vanner, and he was weaned at 5.5 months. I have no plans on cutting him. He is living at our home. I just joined this forum last night so I haven't had a chance to upload photos, but I will do that today.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        12-01-2012, 08:32 AM
      #12
    Green Broke
    Well technicaly never use "will" in a contract. Legally that mean she has all the time in the world.
    Second issue is though she can't register because of the dame, Before you can sue you have to try to solve the problem. Send her a certified letter saying sense the horse was falsly represented and you are unable to fulfill the contract you will be returnign the horse and expect a full refund at that time. If she hesitates in the slightest you then need to file suit in small claims court. Sounds like a pretty simple case if you have things in writing and might be worth the $500 bucks for a lawyer to handle. Call a round for a couple free consults and get some quotes.
    Lesson learned, never pay in full until you have every thing.
         
        12-05-2012, 07:27 AM
      #13
    Started
    I think ..think not sure, there is a 1/2 gypsy registry
         
        12-08-2012, 07:41 PM
      #14
    Weanling
    My filly is currently pending registration upon dna verification... I've found that they've been pretty slow at things but, I think it's because their representatives are non-paid volunteers.

    Where about is that shady breeder located? Not sure if I would buy such an expensive weanling from such a shady breeder but very glad he's in a better place now, congrats. What's his breeding?
         
        12-08-2012, 07:46 PM
      #15
    Showing
    Truthfully, I think your best bet would be to get in touch with an attorney. A registered letter from a lawyer might help to light a fire under her to get everything done...and if she was dishonest, then you can possibly make a civil case of it and at least get some of your purchase price back.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Help! Don't know what to go! Horse purchased as Show Quality has severe Sweetitch woman_in_shoe Horse Talk 13 08-16-2012 12:12 AM
    Spinoff - How old was your horse when purchased...? kassierae Horse Talk 25 08-09-2012 08:29 PM
    Need help with a contract... not sure what type of contract it would fall under thoug mpleasance Horse Law 12 03-02-2012 07:52 PM
    Purchased horse, APHA registry issues, not sure what to do Cinnys Whinny Horse Law 16 05-31-2010 12:24 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0