Here's the new situation. It's horrible.
I was reminding my grams to call Joe, and she goes into this rant about how she's ambiguous about getting another horse because it's expensive for food and our pet bills every month are like 200 some dollars with three dogs and 2 cats and a horse. So she said what I want you to do is hold off on another horse until after fair and you need to put Chief up for sale and then after fair we can sell him and you can get another horse.
Now I start bawling my eyes out when she tells me this because Chief is my boy, I love love love this horse and so I go to the barn and start bawling some more with him and it was horrible.
But you most likely know how I was looking for a weanling and I've decided that I want a 2ish year old because I need something I will be able to ride and train quickly since my life is withering away(sarcasm) but I only have four years to achieve my goals so I'll need something I don't have to wait to ride....