It's breaking my heart to post this. Her owner, my father, has decided that it's time for her to go. He recently aquired some mini's and feels that the two aren't compatable. (He fed them all together in Whinnie's pen, Whinnie kicked out at a mini in an attempt to protect her food. Talk about being set up to fail...) So... The new kids get to stay and Whinnie get's the boot.
I'm looking to re-home her asap as my father has already posted an ad on CL stating that the first person to show up with cash in hand gets to take her away. I'm terrified of where she'll end up.
Please email or call - I'll be attached to my phone and computer until this works itsself out.
(She's the middle horse in the line)