My friend is looking to buy a horse. I suppose I should specify.
- She is looking for a well-trained, all-purpose riding horse.
- It must be bombproof. Not spooky or jumpy.
- Well trained under saddle
- Not over 15 years old
- Preferably one that's good for a 12 year old to ride, as that would be the owner (along with the parents for supervision, who are experienced horsemen)
- As I said earlier, it can be for any type of riding including Trail, Cutting, and English and Western pleasure.
- MUST be in the region Eastern Oregon, preferably in Richland, OR.
Thank you! If you have one for sale or know of one that meets this criteria then please reply here, OR you can reply directly to her, Sarah, by clicking here:
WANTED: Bombproof horse