who wants to horse shop for me???
I finally got permission from the hubby to invest in a second horse! (before you think this is too cool, keep in mind I never get to keep my horses. I sell em as soon as they're ready) I started to look online and got overwhelmed. I'm looking for a hunter pony prospect to show locally and A shows if it's fancy enough. Here are my parameters......
1. Something within 200 miles of 74133
2. Between 13-14.2 hands.
3. Must be at least 4 (or possibly late 3) and younger then 15.
4. Broke to at least walk, trot, and canter
5. Can be english or western. Don't care about previous 'job'
6. Must be bomproof and laid back (or close to it).
Anyone care to send me some links of good prospects?