02-13-2010, 06:32 PM
| || |
I am not thinking about giving him up, but I am trying to come up with a back up plan for when Boo says "Mom, I can't do this anymore" so that he'll have a retirement home where he will be very well taken care of, needs met, and where he wont end up in a Kill Pen at an auction or at MSU as a research horse. He deserves excellant care, attention and nothing less - so I'm very picky to where he'll go, that is, if that is what I decide.
I discovered it wasn't Margaret when I called her directly and had a great conversation with her yesterday.