1. If you have a Myspace or Facebook, it consists mostly of pictures of horses.
2. The horse that you can hardly ride will slowly tote around your 5 year old niece like a party pony.
3. Empty stalls and paddocks magically refill.
4. You will spend more money on his shoes than you ever will yours.
5. Your first vacation in 5 years will be ruined by his first episode of colic.
6. As soon as you answer that no, your horse is not a kicker, he becomes one.
7. You try to leg yield your car into the next lane.
8. Your horse will learn how to “play lame” really well.
9. You cluck at people to get them moving.
10. Your horse will poop in the wash rack the minute he is put in it.