This list seems to be universal. I've seen a little tempered version about it over here. There are some translations I made:
24) We accept even those cases who haven't balls.
25) We have firm riders' legs and good posture.
26) We aren't afraid if you drive because we are accustomed to speed and dangerous situations.
27) We like to ride in the wild instead of boring indoor doing.
28) We won't buy dresses or high-heeled shoes with your credit card (but we can't pledge that we won't buy leg wraps and body brushes with it).
29) We're hardy enough to drink milk straight from a milk carton.
30) We don't frown cursing, slobber, sweat or hair.
31) We have nothing against it that you drag us in the evening because we have dragged our horses a whole day.
32) We are accustomed to challenning creatures between our legs.
33) We are accustomed to submission and we even want it.
34) We haven't enough streght to fight vainly because we have fought a whole day with our horses.