12-21-2009, 03:24 PM
| || |
Some things my friends and I have actually done and been kicked out of three differant walmarts for....
3. In the automotive department hide in the tool boxes for trucks and jump out at people.
4. Have pillow fights with the giant bins of pillows.
5. Ride the electric cars for little kids around.
6. Race the tricycles around the camping department.
7. Have ninja-samurai sword fights with the foam weapons in the toy department.
8. You and your friend pretend to be an arguing couple and make a huge scene.(this one works best if your other friends are hiding and watching from somewhere else as to not make you laugh. Make it seem real.)
9. Go with your friends from choir, dressed up in rennaissance garb and sing choral songs as loud as you can.(this was so much fun. I worked at a rennaissance faire this summer with some of my friends and after work we would go to walmart or the gas station in our work clothes.)
And somethings we haven't done outselves, but would work.
10. Bike jousting with foam swords.
11. Bring ten or so people with you and start a conga line through the store. See if anyone will join you.
I can't think of anything else right now, but I will add more if I do.(FYI. We never cause any damage to merchendise or bother people to a dangerous level. Please keep that in mind if you decide to try any of these. AND!: A camera/video camera is ALWAYS a good idea! ;))