1. Set every sellable alarm clock in the mall ring every ten minutes.
2. Tip orange juice so that the trail goes to a bathroom door.
3. Go to the mall guardian and tell that there are "code three" close to aisle 15. Watch what will be happened.
4. Mount a tent close to sport equipment aisles. Tell people that you let them in only if they bring pillows from a linen aisle with them.
5. If somedy asks you if s/he can helps you start to cry and yell "leave me alone! Leave me alone! Why do you people can't leave me alone!?"
6. Looka at a surveillance camera and use it as a mirror when picking your nose.
7. Go to a hunting equipment aisle. When checking guns ask a sales clerk where their antidepressants are located.
8. Go to a clothing aisles and hide behind shelves. When people finger clothes whisper "buy me, buyyy meeeee..."
9. When loudspeakers of the mall start to broadcast announcements or commercials start to yell "Oh no! No again! I heard those voices again!"
10. Go to a fitting room and holler loud "There aren't any toilet paper over here!"