(Please note: If you are ever have a girl friend that is a horse crazy girl......Date at your own risk.)
1. We love ours horses more. Sorry, it's just how it goes!
..:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />
2. We Kiss our horses, and then kiss you. You'll learn to love it.
3. If the Horse don't like you, that relationship isn't going to last. Or you better figure out a way to make nice with the horse.
4. Don't get jealous of the Pony. That's just stupid.
5. But the horse can get jealous of you all they want!
6. We like shopping, usually at tack shops. Give us a gift certificate there, and you're good for life.
7. Breeches are not purely for your amusement of how our ass looks in them. They so serve a purpose
8. Horses are dirty, sometimes we may have to do things you think are gross, don't be scared, we're just braver than you are!
9. Don't try to tell us how to ride/ work around our horses, you'll just get ran over. (unless of course you really do know what you are talking about, but still be careful)
10. Horses like slobbering people, if you are liked, you will get slobbered.
11. Even though we love our horses more, we still love you, so don't forget that.
12. Whips are not to be used as play things. It might seem fun, but really it just hurts.
13. At the barn/ shows you are there to cheer us on, Carry things, hold our steeds, put up barrels, and most of all, carry things!
14. Don't make fun of the hat hair; yours will be immediately messed up.
15. Don't make fun of things that bounce. We're girls. Sometimes trotting makes things bounce. This is not for your amusement.
16. Yes, we realize what a sitting trot and canter LOOK like. We don't care.
17. Horses smell good. We don't care if you feel differently.
18. We clean poop. You make fun of us, and then you'll be EATING it!
19. We are always covered in hair, deal with it.
20. And finally, the only boy we'll love other than you is our gelding. So feel safe