Things I wish I could tell non horse people...... - Page 4
 
 

       The Horse Forum > Life Beyond Horses > Jokes and Funnies

Things I wish I could tell non horse people......

This is a discussion on Things I wish I could tell non horse people...... within the Jokes and Funnies forums, part of the Life Beyond Horses category

    Like Tree775Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        12-13-2012, 04:49 PM
      #31
    Trained
    How about "No, you can't just whip the horse into doing whatever you say"?
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        12-13-2012, 05:14 PM
      #32
    Teen Forum Moderator
    Love the one about cute ponies not always being the nice ones xD Sour took that one to heart and made sure that every human that so much as approached her learns that lesson...little butt head.
         
        12-13-2012, 11:49 PM
      #33
    Foal
    I love this! They're soooo true! I hate is when people say the horse does all the work. Those people need to try riding for a week, and they'll change their minds fast. It's a team effort. I wish the people that want their kids to ride my horse would realize that, too. Kid kicks, horse goes. I can't always stop that.
    Opal likes this.
         
        12-14-2012, 12:21 AM
      #34
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SorrelHorse    
    How about "No, you can't just whip the horse into doing whatever you say"?
    ugh tell that to my dad.
         
        12-14-2012, 12:23 AM
      #35
    Yearling
    Oh and here is another one. Riding is not easy. You don't just kick the horse and make it go. There is a lot that goes on. Not just kicking.
         
        12-14-2012, 06:21 PM
      #36
    Weanling
    Omgsh. EVERY time one of my friends comes to watch me ride, they can not stop giggling when a horse poops. THEY DO THAT SOMETIMES. GET. OVERIT.
         
        12-14-2012, 06:24 PM
      #37
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skyhorse1999    
    Omgsh. EVERY time one of my friends comes to watch me ride, they can not stop giggling when a horse poops. THEY DO THAT SOMETIMES. GET. OVERIT.


    So true!
         
        12-14-2012, 08:06 PM
      #38
    Weanling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ForeverArabians    
    I love this! They're soooo true! I hate is when people say the horse does all the work. Those people need to try riding for a week, and they'll change their minds fast. It's a team effort. I wish the people that want their kids to ride my horse would realize that, too. Kid kicks, horse goes. I can't always stop that.
    After riding for hours almost every day this past summer, my friend's asked me where my abs were coming from. When I said "Riding", their jaws dropped haha.
         
        12-15-2012, 05:14 PM
      #39
    Yearling
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JaphyJaphy    
    After riding for hours almost every day this past summer, my friend's asked me where my abs were coming from. When I said "Riding", their jaws dropped haha.
    that should stop any arguments that start with "riding isn't a sport"
         
        12-16-2012, 01:22 PM
      #40
    Green Broke
    When people don't realize that every time you ride you are risking your life... seriously
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Things you may not want to say around non-Horse people SouthernTrails Horse Talk 19 01-08-2013 04:01 PM
    Fun things to do with 2 people and 2 horses martinevisacinder English Riding 3 11-10-2012 08:48 PM
    Things for horse that people often forget to buy! mselizabeth Horse Talk 22 10-30-2011 01:39 PM
    Funny things people have said.... SonnyWimps Horse Talk 5 05-06-2008 02:32 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0