11-12-2009, 03:56 PM
| || |
Stu⋅pid [stoo-pid, styoo‑] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, esp. Due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
6. Slang. Excellent; terrific.
I don't think that really applies...
Your definition, sure. The actual definition? Not so much and that is why it is offensive.