- You teach your dog to "Walk", "Trot", "Canter", "*Click/Cluck*", and "Whoa'". Also when you shake the rope - they slow their gait.
- When you begin to run with you canine companion, he or she is on the wrong lead, you proceed to slow him or her to a trot and ask for a change.
- You run up the stairs and immediately go into jumping position/ two-point, and fix your hands as if you're going over a jump.
- When you want someone to move you begin to flail your arms saying "Git! Yah! Go on!".
- While running, out of no-where you begin to gallop...
- At night, in the comfort of you own home, you set up 3 "barrels", and pretend to run them like a horse.
.. I do all of these. Anyone have any others? XD