2. You consider a golf course a waste of good pasture land.
3. You pull a $17,000 horse trailer with a $1,000 pick-up truck.
4. You realize finding a horse shoe is truly lucky because you've saved ten bucks.
5. Your boyfriend complains that you love your horse more than you love him and you say: "And your point is..?"
6. You show up for an appointment in your city clothes and when you get there people reach across the table to pick alfalfa out of your hair.
7. You say "whoa" to the dog.
8. You see the vet more than your child's pediatrician.
9. You groom your horse daily for hours and you haven't seen a beautician in years.
10. Someone asks for a screwdriver and you hand them a hoof pick.
11. You clean tack after every ride but you never, ever, wash the truck.
12. On rainy days, you organize the tack room, not the house.
13. You can remember worming schedules, lessons, and farrier visits in your head, but often forget your class schedule, household chores, and meals.
14. You are unreasonably pleased to get a horse item, ANY horse item, as a gift.
15. You stop channel surfing at Budweiser Clydesdale commercials.
Books and movies are ruined for you if horsemanship references aren't correct