Making New Standards
I seen no threads about making jumps, so here we go!
I am making and painting a new course of jumps!
I have 3 sets of 4ft standards that I am repainting as follows:
1) A narrow painted black and yellow with the top pole being a board with Caution written on it.
2) A black and white jump made to look like an illusion, I am going to swirl the black around the poles and standards to make them look "POW"
3) A set of white standards with pink and purple polka dots, and the poles like normal polls, alternating purple and pink lines.
Then I am making 6 new sets of 5ft standards to make:
1) A triple bar that will be green and brown with maybe white stripes on the poles too?
2) A red and blue and white oxer with a matching red, blue and white vertical!
What do your courses look lik?