H to the ello.
Hello horseforum.com community! My name is Ayla and I use to have an account here but I can't remember what my name was so I've created a new one. For some reason I could swear it's the same one I have now but... I don't think that's possible.
ANYWAYS. I haven't been on here for a looong time. Like almost a year I think. Life's just been hectic, you know?
Well here's a little bit of somethin' somethin' in case you want to know a little about moi.
- I LOVE to read. Books complete me.
- I think I would shrivel up into a lump if I couldn't jog/do my sprints because they also complete me.
- Brandi my 4 year old borderlab is my baby.
- Teddy is my second baby but more on him soon.
- Most days I think I could use more sleep.
- Dark chocolate is most definitely thee best chocolate ever.
- I'm a recovering procrastinator.
Now about Teddy. Teddy is my 16hh, 3 year old Standardbred that I adopted from a farm that takes in off the track/not good enough for the track Standardbreds. Teddy is the latter as he would not pace, bad for them, fantastic for me! His full name is Red Star Villager but I'm not very fond of it so he just goes by Teddy... except my barn owner can't wrap her mind around that and insists on calling him Theodore. On her good days she calls him Ted. :roll:
Right now Teddy is currently in training, I get him back on the 18th of August. I haven't ridden since the end of last August because my boy was just too young and untrained to ride.
Although I have always ridden english, Teddy is being trained western. Mainly because he was started western so I decided to go with it and because I've always wanted to try it. I've decided that I can always get him trained English to if I find that I get too nostalgic for it.
Urm... pictures coming when I stop being lazy.