Hello! My name is Jake. - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > The Horse Forum Community > Meet the Community

Hello! My name is Jake.

This is a discussion on Hello! My name is Jake. within the Meet the Community forums, part of the The Horse Forum Community category

    Like Tree26Likes

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        06-10-2013, 11:51 AM
      #11
    Foal
    Welcome to the forum, Jake!

    And just out of curiosity...are you a Doctor Who fan, or do you want to be a doctor someday? Just wondering about your username. ;)

    -Kennedi
    futuredoctor likes this.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        06-10-2013, 12:35 PM
      #12
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RivendellNative    
    Welcome to the forum, Jake!

    And just out of curiosity...are you a Doctor Who fan, or do you want to be a doctor someday? Just wondering about your username. ;)

    -Kennedi
    Both! :)

    And just out of curiosity... are you a Lord of the Rings fan?
         
        06-10-2013, 12:38 PM
      #13
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by futuredoctor    
    Both! :)

    And just out of curiosity... are you a Lord of the Rings fan?
    I am a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan! I'm a huge geek actually, so LOTR, The Hobbit, Sherlock, Doctor Who, practically anything geeky, are right up my alley. ^_^
         
        06-10-2013, 12:40 PM
      #14
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RivendellNative    
    I am a HUGE Lord of the Rings fan! I'm a huge geek actually, so LOTR, The Hobbit, Sherlock, Doctor Who, practically anything geeky, are right up my alley. ^_^
    Haha. Pretty much the same for me.

    Plus I'm a 17 year old male that wants to ride horses.

    I'm frogging weird.
         
        06-10-2013, 01:29 PM
      #15
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by futuredoctor    
    Haha. Pretty much the same for me.

    Plus I'm a 17 year old male that wants to ride horses.

    I'm frogging weird.

    Hey, there's nothing wrong with being weird! It's definitely better than being "normal". My best friends definitely fall into the weird category, but that's what I love about them. Dare to be different!
    futuredoctor likes this.
         
        06-10-2013, 03:13 PM
      #16
    Banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RivendellNative    
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with being weird! It's definitely better than being "normal". My best friends definitely fall into the weird category, but that's what I love about them. Dare to be different!
    True story!
         
        06-10-2013, 05:39 PM
      #17
    Teen Forum Moderator
    Define 'normal.' ;)

    Welcome to the forum Jake! You'll find plenty of men on this forum that ride in just about every discipline. I actually believe there are two or three teenaged guys riding English here on the forum already, and I'm sure you'll meet them at some point!
    futuredoctor likes this.
         
        06-10-2013, 06:55 PM
      #18
    Banned
    Oh! I almost forgot.

    I'm looking for someone to marry and move to Texas to ride horses with, so if anyone's interested, just PM me.

         
        06-10-2013, 07:22 PM
      #19
    Trained
    Welcome! The more the merrier!
    I think more and more guys are getting into riding - nice to see - I don't mind eyeing up something other then a horse. LOL
         
        06-10-2013, 07:39 PM
      #20
    Yearling
    Welcome !
    futuredoctor likes this.
         

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    Jake Says... Jake and Dai Horse Pictures 2 12-29-2011 02:54 PM
    To Jake. LoveMyAppy Horse Videos 0 07-25-2007 01:43 PM
    Jake. neigh Horse Pictures 4 05-22-2007 04:03 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0