New Member from NE Ohio - Page 2
 
 

       The Horse Forum > The Horse Forum Community > Meet the Community

New Member from NE Ohio

This is a discussion on New Member from NE Ohio within the Meet the Community forums, part of the The Horse Forum Community category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        05-18-2011, 12:23 AM
      #11
    Green Broke
    Small world!! :) I grew up in stow and moved to bath in high school...eventually got married and live in copley now! Did you board when you were in copley?
    Posted via Mobile Device
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        05-18-2011, 12:27 AM
      #12
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hoofprints in the Sand    
    Small world!! :) I grew up in stow and moved to bath in high school...eventually got married and live in copley now! Did you board when you were in copley?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Hahaha! Yes, small world! I was born in Green, then grew up in Alpharetta, GA. I moved back to Ohio back in 7th grade. I went to Revere Middle School (my sister went to high school there and graduated from there). Then for high school, I went to Green but lived in Copley with my dad part time. My parents were divorced, so I switched between Green and Copley weekly.

    My horse was boarded up in Medina at what I think is now called Lily Valley Farms, an all saddleseat barn. Then he started having behavioral issues and the trainer there was no help, so I took him to New Beginning Stables about 2 years ago, which is in Kent. It's pretty new, but the trainer is amazing and has done wonders on my horse and my riding. Anyways, that's where I board now!

    You?
         
        05-18-2011, 09:32 AM
      #13
    Weanling
    Hey....nice to see you here. I didnt know aeternal was here too.

    UM....Details on the Morgan?
         
        05-18-2011, 10:38 AM
      #14
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SaddleDragon    
    Hey....nice to see you here. I didnt know aeternal was here too.

    UM....Details on the Morgan?
    Yes! Lol. She and I were talking on facebook and she mentioned this forum. I was bored so I joined.

    I am trying to keep that info private currently but let me ask the owner to see if it's okay to mention to you. :)
         
        05-18-2011, 01:23 PM
      #15
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by getupasb    
    Hahaha! Yes, small world! I was born in Green, then grew up in Alpharetta, GA. I moved back to Ohio back in 7th grade. I went to Revere Middle School (my sister went to high school there and graduated from there). Then for high school, I went to Green but lived in Copley with my dad part time. My parents were divorced, so I switched between Green and Copley weekly.

    My horse was boarded up in Medina at what I think is now called Lily Valley Farms, an all saddleseat barn. Then he started having behavioral issues and the trainer there was no help, so I took him to New Beginning Stables about 2 years ago, which is in Kent. It's pretty new, but the trainer is amazing and has done wonders on my horse and my riding. Anyways, that's where I board now!

    You?
    HAHA I went to Revere Middle School too!! (and then Revere HS too and graduated from there, but that was in 1998 I'm about 11 yrs your senior) ;) I grew up like 5 mins from there, off of Ira Rd on Candlewood Lane...so funny!

    I board now in Wadsworth at what used to be a saddlebred barn, Ashwood Farm...have you heard of it? :) Do you ever do any shows around here?
         
        05-18-2011, 01:41 PM
      #16
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by getupasb    
    I actually used to live in Copley, but now I live around Kent! :)
    I live around Kent! Iv probably seen you around before =D Welcome to the forum!
         
        05-18-2011, 01:44 PM
      #17
    Weanling
    Thats ok, don't piss anyone off. But as soon as you know, I expect all the details.
         
        05-18-2011, 04:14 PM
      #18
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by .Delete.    
    I live around Kent! Iv probably seen you around before =D Welcome to the forum!
    Hahaha! Awesome. I technically live in Deerfield which is a small town near Ravenna. But, my horse is boarded in Kent! Thanks.
         
        05-18-2011, 04:14 PM
      #19
    Foal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SaddleDragon    
    Thats ok, don't piss anyone off. But as soon as you know, I expect all the details.
    Going to message you on HGS.
         
        05-18-2011, 04:16 PM
      #20
    Green Broke
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by getupasb    
    Hahaha! Awesome. I technically live in Deerfield which is a small town near Ravenna. But, my horse is boarded in Kent! Thanks.
    I live in Atwater which is around Deerfield!
         

    Quick Reply
    Please help keep the Horse Forum enjoyable by reporting rude posts.
    Message:
    Options

    Register Now

    In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

    Already have a Horse Forum account?
    Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

    New to the Horse Forum?
    Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.

    User Name:
    Password
    Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
    Password:
    Confirm Password:
    Email Address
    Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
    Email Address:

    Log-in

    Human Verification

    In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


    Old Thread Warning
    This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

    Thread Tools

    Similar Threads
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    AQHA- Amatuer member or General Member Citrus Horse Breeds 5 04-11-2011 10:12 PM
    New member from Ohio ChestersMomma Meet the Community 3 04-04-2011 01:03 AM
    Hi From Ohio ElioraImmanuel Meet the Community 4 11-20-2010 05:39 AM
    Hello From Ohio (: Mocha26 Meet the Community 8 11-16-2010 04:23 PM
    New member from Ohio shuttersteph Meet the Community 2 03-12-2009 10:53 PM



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0