Newbie
 
 

       The Horse Forum > The Horse Forum Community > Meet the Community

Newbie

This is a discussion on Newbie within the Meet the Community forums, part of the The Horse Forum Community category

     
    LinkBack Thread Tools
        09-19-2008, 10:02 PM
      #1
    Foal
    Newbie

    Hi All,

    It has been 30 years since I've owned horses. Instead of going on vacation we stayed home and got a 3 year old mustang/pinto.Tomorrow, a 14 yo mustang is arriving.
    We are looking forward to relearning to ride over the fall and winter, getting ready for trail riding and camping next summer.

    I'll take any info you want to pass my way. I looking for riding lessons if you know someone just east of Portland, OR.

    Oh, I fit in the over 40.
         
    Sponsored Links
    Advertisement
     
        09-19-2008, 10:05 PM
      #2
    Green Broke
    Hey there!!!! I work in SE PDX! We live in canby and have a 2 1/2 mustang gelding :)


    Oooooh can't wait to see pics!!!

    Welcome to the forum :) you'll have to stay in touch!
         
        09-20-2008, 12:26 AM
      #3
    Showing
    Welcome to the Horse Forum. :)
         
        09-20-2008, 08:49 AM
      #4
    Green Broke
    Hello and welcome to the Horseforum.

    30 years! You'll be surprised how quickly it all comes back to you. Congratulations on making the decision of getting back in the saddle. Nothing quite like it, ever. :)
         
        09-21-2008, 06:01 PM
      #5
    Foal
    Hi

    Hello,

    Dusty is here. I took pictures, but I guess the resolution is too high.
    They won't load.

    It was nice to hear form someone close by.

    What kind of riding do you do?

    Thanks



















    Quote:
    Originally Posted by free_sprtd
    hey there!!!! I work in SE PDX! We live in canby and have a 2 1/2 mustang gelding :)


    Oooooh can't wait to see pics!!!

    Welcome to the forum :) you'll have to stay in touch!
         
        09-21-2008, 06:05 PM
      #6
    Foal
    Hi

    Hello,

    Dusty is here. I took pictures, but I guess the resolution is too high.
    They won't load.

    It was nice to hear form someone close by.

    What kind of riding do you do?

    Thanks



















    Quote:
    Originally Posted by free_sprtd
    hey there!!!! I work in SE PDX! We live in canby and have a 2 1/2 mustang gelding :)


    Oooooh can't wait to see pics!!!

    Welcome to the forum :) you'll have to stay in touch!
         
        09-21-2008, 06:39 PM
      #7
    Foal
    Pictures

    I got some to work.


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by free_sprtd
    hey there!!!! I work in SE PDX! We live in canby and have a 2 1/2 mustang gelding :)


    Oooooh can't wait to see pics!!!

    Welcome to the forum :) you'll have to stay in touch!
         
        09-21-2008, 06:52 PM
      #8
    Foal
    Welcome!
    I am also in the over 40 club and also just got back into horses after nearly 25 years away from them.
    We have been back into horses for a few years now and can not imagine ever being without them again.
    I know you will really enjoy your horses and I am happy for you.
    Welcome to the forum.
         
        09-21-2008, 11:05 PM
      #9
    Foal
    HI

    Hi Fancy,

    Thanks for the Hello.



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FancyAppy
    Welcome!
    I am also in the over 40 club and also just got back into horses after nearly 25 years away from them.
    We have been back into horses for a few years now and can not imagine ever being without them again.
    I know you will really enjoy your horses and I am happy for you.
    Welcome to the forum.
    :) :)
         
        09-22-2008, 03:40 PM
      #10
    Green Broke
    Welcome :)
         

    Thread Tools



    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
    Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0