For a little bit, I thought I might not be getting a horse. After all, it's extremely expensive. But I just got a text from my friend with the horse today and she said there is one stall open now at the place I want to board because she brought one of her other horses home from there. She wants me to lease him for a month or more to see if this is really what I want before I actually purchase him, and I think that's a wonderful idea. I'm waiting for the final answer from my parents to be able to tell her to tell the owner we will take the stall. Apparently there's a long waiting list and that's why we are rushed to make decision quickly. I should know later today whether I will lease Matt this month and I'll let you all know!