Isn't it weird, I just haven't got round to making any entries for some time now. I feel vaguely guilty - as thought I've failed on my commitment. And also a little guilty that my adoring public have not had my journal entries to lighten their lives........
So, in summary:
- Ridden Riley three times, the third time I went up to my neighbours house which was the first time he went off the property. More on that in another entry.
- U-kon broke out of the stable when Riley and I went walkabout, illustrating perhaps a tad bit too reliant on Riley for my liking...!
- I have launched the school Fundraiser night at West Edmonton Mall Waterpark (tick on fronts of sociability, community volunteeringility, personal organisational skills, and learning that in Canada there is letter shaped paper not A4 shaped paper. That's why my printer doesn't print quite like my laptop says it should then....)
- Snow has dumped a number of times and I am a top snow plougher now
- my winter wardrobe is expanding rapidly
- we went for ski-ing lessons at Rabbit Hill and had a fantastic time!!! New family sport launched successfully :)
- I had a phone call from the school that son had hurt his elbow...... cue trip to hospital and a BROKEN ELBOW!! Oh, that's just not fair.
So.......................... family skiing career is put on hold, as are skating lessons, sledging, and climbing things. Darn it. But we should be back on track in January.