Indy is growing so fast! He is also really smart and learns quickly. Here is a list of things he can do now-
1. He can lead really well
2. He will pick up his hooves with NO HALTER ON and hold them up for a good length of time.
3. He will let me touch him anywhere with no halter on without walking away.
4. He will let me lean on him (very gently) and wrap my arms around him tightly like a girth.
5. He lets me fondle his ears and stick my fingers in them.
6. He will follow me away from his mother and I can lead him really far away.
7. He ties really well and doesn't fight it at all.
And probably a lot more things that I am not thinking of right now!