So I cancelled my lease of Brewer a few days ago, meaning my lease is over at the end of August, but now his owner and I are concerned about him being sick. So that's not good.
Here goes the new horse search.
Myla - 5 yo 16hh red bay TB mare. Jumping 2'3 and still learning. Doesn't wear shoes. May not be able to wait until September.
Bert - 7 yo 16.2hh bay TB gelding. Jumping 3'6-3'. Owner is going off to college MAY require long term lease
Rain - 8 yo 15.3 bay AngloArab Mare. Jumping 3'. May be too small for me.