Thoughts for today:
1. No babies.
- Gentleman friend is heartbroken. Gentleman friend is adorable when heartbroken...but Emily is sad to be the bearer of heartbreak. Hopefully mutual sadness will obtain Emily a hug when she sees said gentleman friend on Sunday........
2. Midterm tests that are literally 4 minutes long AND multiple choice = yes. 4 hours spent on the quiet floor of the library today = yes.
3. Duke, the coyote, visited us today after I got everyone put away for the night. Even in the near darkness, she is absolutely gorgeous.
4a. Gentlemen who hold doors for girls and actually hold them. None of this "throwing the door extra wide in hopes that it'll stay open long enough for the girl to get through in time" junk, actually holding the door until AFTER the girl goes through the door.
4b. Cute young guys with old dogs. Need I say more?
[I was walking to my train stop this afternoon and witnessed this - day MADE]
5. Gluten-free lemon "melt" cookies.
6. WHY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS GETTING MARRIED. While I'm all "Um...never had a boyfriend, cool story, ya'll"?
I think I just come off as too innocent. Yesterday I didn't know what "DTF" stood for (don't ask, inapro-pro) and the people I was with refused to tell me because it would "ruin my pure mind". Um, I THINK a Google search for "DTF" would do a bit more ruining than just them telling me... Thankfully one of my friends I was with gets my mind and realizes that I am not a delicate flower that will melt with the slightest rain...so he just told me. The other people we were with literally yelled at him...seriously, are they my MOM?
I just need to find that guy who wants a really weird girl with a pure, but dirty, mind...shouldn't be hard, right?
Anyway, that was my day. Haha
7. What do you call a sleep-walking nun?
-a Roamin' Catholic.
[courtesy of my cousin who is hilarious]