I bet you're right, Christy! I could definitely see that.
Atti says thanks! haha
Julia, Atti says thanks!
He's sure something. I'm glad he's mine. He may be crazzzy, but I love the little booger.
You should go! Actually, maybe not. I guess "my" zoo is one of the best in the US or something...if you have sad zoos near you, you should avoid them. haha But yeah, I love that there's a zoo so "close" to me! And it works out pretty well as a "hanging out" spot cuz it's easy for me to get to and Gman/most of my other friends don't have to go tooo far to get there. [I live about an hour away from most of my friends/the zoo which makes hanging out hard, but the train goes straight to the zoo=ideal].
Gman and my other friend LOVE NG. Like a lot. They think he's the greatest.
Their comments were that:
1. He seems super genuine, like he's not trying to be anybody but himself.
2. [from my female friend] "he's a hottie! You did not say he was so good looking!! He is ADORABLE."
3. From Gman, after NG left and we were 'playing' in the giftshop+looking at the jewelry+he found a ring that I "needed" but it only fit on my ring finger, "Sorry NG! Looks like she's marrying to the Zoo and not you! Darn."
4. When I told them about the "Kentucky Derby Agreement", after NG left: a chorus of "oooooohhhhhh"s went up and they both screeched "DTR, DTR!" ["Define The Relationship"]
And a bunch of other stuff.
But it went super super well.
Really could not have gone better.
My female friend who went, unprompted-ly, said that she could tell NG likes me, but he's just shy... Who knows. But he did actually come soo...we can draw our own conclusions.
In any case, about an hour ago, NG texted me saying "Thanks again for inviting me. I had fun...too much fun."
Not sure what that means...but how cute is that? He's sweet.
1. The most hysterical video of all time. It's probably not as funny to you guys as it is to me but I'm still laughing so much.
That laughter in the background? Definitely NG. He has THE BEST laugh. Oh my goodness. His laugh just makes me laugh.
Our group picture.
We were somehow, accidentally, the most color-coordinated people in the zoo. haha YES PLEASE.
NG is on...our left? Then Gman's little brother [can you believe that kid is TWELVE?? Yes, 1-2.
], then Gman, then Gman/my friend from camp, then me!
AND! The baby LIONS!!!