My life's little rules I've been taught over the years.
1. If someone wants to be friends, they'll let you know. Otherwise leave them alone or you're just being a pest.
2. Always accept advice, NEVER give it.
3. You are an island. Unless of course you're needed to do something for someone. Then they build a rope bridge they take with them when they're done.
4. People you thought you knew, aren't what you thought.
5. The more you try to be a part of something, the harder it is to belong
6. Remember the phrase "not as advertised"
7. If you want something done, do it yourself. Then wait for the firing squad.
8. The only happy place, is on a horse....IF you can let go of everything else.
Posted via Mobile Device