So now that I have moved across country, and my darlings are left behind at my 'ex' home, my 'new' home feels very empty without them. I'm now living in the gorgeous city of Cape Town, which is a lovely experience, but the closest I'm getting to furry is my neighbour's off-ish cat, and the fat seals napping in the harbour.
I have decided to start a Picture and Lamentation journal, to make myself feel better, until I can finally be re-united with them. Which I hope is soooon! (But realistically, 'soooon' is not going to be that soon.)
So please join me, look at pictures of my lovelies; comfort me; tell me about that time you were separated from your true loves for that really long time, and you survived, against all expectations.
So, an introduction to my brood, in no particular order... (these are all old pictures since I cannot take any new ones, until I go back for a visit ...but when!? )
1. Rupert rocks a flyfringe that is too big. It is a size x-small... he is a size smaller than 'x-small' but bigger than 'foal'.
2. The best view of the world is between Sophie's awkwardly long ears. She is looking left and right before crossing the road, because she has Streetsmartz.
3. Bella practicing her Mare-Glare... She has since gotten much better at it than this.
4. Twiggy showing me some magic trick she can do with a flyfringe and a swish of the tail. This girl is now recovering from OCD surgery in both hind hocks.... and I can't even be there to love her back to health! It went very well by the way, and I'm told she may be able to go off box-rest this week. Which is good because she must be crazy-bored.
5. Moomin my pet peeg!!!! I miss this girl so much. I love this picture of the two of us, taken when she was very tiny (she is a beeg peeg now)
6. And 7. Dexter the dog, and Truffle the 'uzzer peeg'. Moomin is the fattie just chilling in the back there.
That's them. Memorize the names, I will test you on them laters.
Just kidding. But aren't they beautiful?