- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 188
- I need you to delete a post, I shared an article I did not see anything that stated I had to have permission to use it, CHilea says I do need permission .. SO in the best interest .. please remove the post in Color genetics section. thanks.
- Hey! I was just looking through your paintings and omg that is what I want my watercolor horses to look like! How do you determine what is gray like as far as shadows go? Shadows and shading on your paintings look so simple yet so realistic and I can never get mine to look anywhere close! Any tips are completely welcome!
- Sorry, but I'd just say aswell - that to me - there are very experienced horse-people on the forum who have a well-rounded grounding in what makes a good horse. Like, people who deal with Quarter horses, sports horses, dressage etc...
Everything and everybody around me just deals with thoroughbreds, so I really like to get that different perspective from people who see things in a different way,
- hiya many thanks if i was closer you could drive eather quincy or tricky and expeariance driveing first hand.
many many thanks i left another thread in the plus size rider collum i think that will make you laugh.
firstley i was worred haveing a horse and a pony playing up thats the danger of no groom.
on the other hand i split my sides laughing so much of what the pair of them concopted.
it was out of the blue.
- About tinyliny
- A homemom with a passion for horses. I love classical dressage and natural horsemanship.
- Bellevue, WA
- Japanese things, drawing and gardening
- Current Status
- Busy painting up a storm!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- tinyliny liked post by waresbear On thread : Sort of a rant about my instructorI know lots of good horse trainers, but I sure wouldn't have them coach me. My coach, and I would gouge out my eyes before I would say something negative about her, doesn't ride horses at all, she...Liked On: Today, 01:13 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:07 PMtinyliny liked post by Smilie On thread : Why is he acting like this?hard to tell, as,, knowing your stance, I would first wish to know how lymes disease was both diagnosed and treated, and be sure he actually was diagnosed with Lymes , by a vet, using laboratory...Liked On: 05-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Posted On: 05-02-2015, 11:33 AMtinyliny liked post by Saskia On thread : What's there to do in Paris?All Australians are friendly... you should come here :)Liked On: 05-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Posted On: 05-01-2015, 08:40 PMtinyliny liked post by SirComet On thread : Why do SO FEW people respond to my critique videos?You probably won't like what I have to say because I'm going to be harsh. First, everything NBEventer said is 150% spot on. I'm going to add to it. To reiterate what NBEventer said, you should...Liked On: 04-30-2015, 12:15 AM
Posted On: 04-29-2015, 10:34 PMtinyliny liked post by Chevaux On thread : Why do SO FEW people respond to my critique videos?For you specifically, OP, this is the first time I've stumbled upon the thread so have not been ignoring you as such. I tend to avoid rider critiques because I prefer to know an individual...Liked On: 04-29-2015, 10:12 PM
Posted On: 04-29-2015, 10:09 PMtinyliny liked post by NBEventer On thread : Why do SO FEW people respond to my critique videos?I rarely critique videos/pictures because honestly, I am harsh as can be and come across rather blunt. It is just my style of coaching. My favourite clinicians and coaches are the blunt, to the point...Liked On: 04-29-2015, 09:19 PM
Posted On: 04-29-2015, 09:01 PMtinyliny liked post by blueriver On thread : Why do SO FEW people respond to my critique videos?Well I'll get on board ... Your saddle is missing a "horn" a key element used to dally cattle!! Your western hat is ... well kinda like a war helmet from Hogans Hero's ... your wrangler jeans are to...Liked On: 04-29-2015, 09:18 PM
Posted On: 04-29-2015, 08:54 PMtinyliny liked post by NorthernMama On thread : no one wants me at all :'(OP - I have read a few things that you have posted and I really think you need to look for help in your community or nearby. I don't know where you are or what kind of support options are out there,...Liked On: 04-28-2015, 06:58 PM
Posted On: 04-28-2015, 06:53 PMtinyliny liked post by jaydee On thread : Dressage CritiqueShe can't raise the stirrups because the saddle flap is too long - which is why its a bad fit for the horse and the root of her problemsLiked On: 04-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Posted On: 04-28-2015, 04:51 PMtinyliny liked post by Zexious On thread : Help! Mental Issues!When is this competition? I, too, would suggest scratching if it's too soon. Realistically, if you're not having fun, afraid for your life, and riding a bolting horse it isn't worth the entry and...Liked On: 04-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Posted On: 04-28-2015, 12:30 PMtinyliny liked post by phoenix On thread : Canter progress, so happy.My horse had a horrible canter, it was terrible. Cross cantering, bucking, rushing, four beat canter. Basically it couldn't get any worse. Three years ago I started to make an effort to help...Liked On: 04-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Posted On: 04-26-2015, 07:39 PMtinyliny liked post by nikelodeon79 On thread : Adventures of a re-rider: breaking through the fearI had the most amazing lesson the other day. Seriously the best yet. Striker felt so light and responsive! My first clinic of the year is May 16th. Getting very excited about what this year has...Liked On: 04-26-2015, 12:53 AM
Posted On: 04-25-2015, 08:16 PMtinyliny liked post by Bondre On thread : Raindrop appaloosaPlease, owners of raindrop appaloosas, let me see your horses' markings! I recently rediscovered a book of horse breeds that was my favourite book as a kid, and my favourite picture in the ...Liked On: 04-25-2015, 12:15 AM
Posted On: 04-19-2015, 09:05 AMtinyliny liked post by Smilie On thread : Ideas for Suppling a Horse?Ditto to what Cheri said. One of the worst things I see done by NH followers , is that endless flexing of the head and neck while standing still, esp laterally. Use your legs and get the horse...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 01:00 PM
Posted On: 04-23-2015, 11:04 PMtinyliny liked post by franknbeans On thread : what to do about rescue mare now not wanting to be mountedSo this horse is alone? No other horses? That is most likely your first issue, and would totally explain her "crazed" look initially. I am surprised you have a youngster riding a horse you do not...Liked On: 04-24-2015, 12:57 PM
Posted On: 04-24-2015, 06:39 AM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 AM.