- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
- Hi everyone from the over 40 thread. I went to check in this afternoon, Sunday August 2, 2015 and couldn't find the thread, all gone. I have contacted the administration by the link provided, but have not heard anything yet.
Does anyone know when and why it disappeared?
- sounds like fun. glad the match up so well. makes it so much easier and way more fun too. thinking about braving the cold and snow and saddling up.. not sure if i have enough pairs of long johns..but maybe..lol.. hope to see you again corgi.have a good week..ride safe
- good morning. saw you on figured i would say howdy. when you heading out to see your horse? how does it work out with your hubby having a twh and your horse not gaited??or is she? i was the first person to buy a twh in the place i grew up in. and ended up ruining its fast walk making him lead packtrains and ride with normal horses. he kinda lost his fast walk. they over step so far that even a flat walk there pretty darn fast but i lost his running walk for the most part.. why we ended up getting all walkers with the outfit. hope you have a great week corgi.. ride safe
- we went from cold and snow.to tropical montana. has rained the last few days and warmed up and melted what snow we had at the house. and now im back to mud mud mud.did i mention i hate mud??..lol. besides the hoof issues i get from this much rain and mud. im just plain sick of it. suppose to be long john weather out by now. have a great weekend.. im hauling hay hopefully one morning.but then i think im going to slicker up and go riding. like to get a few more rides on my newish quarter horse filly and the some miles and arena work with my hurt horse that is finally ready for a few rides. would do him good. ride safe and happy trails. Scott
- I was reading about your new horse, but wasn't logged in, so couldn't reply. Finally got that straightened out & want to say I think your new horse is beautiful. You look so calm w/her & I'm happy you found something that will let you ride & build your confidence. Good Luck w/her!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Ladona I woke up at 3 a.m. just thinking about life's uncertainties. You have to do what will make your future secure. You are not being callous. The world gets cold and callous when the family...Liked On: Today, 07:34 AM
Posted On: Today, 07:09 AMcorgi liked post by Roadyy On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40I am about to hit the road for home and wanted to stop in to say hello. Just caught this page of comments about Ladona's mom and hope the assisted living works out. Very sorry to hear of any...Liked On: Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:49 AMGood a.m.:-) Corgi I am so sorry about your situation re: your mom. Really like HP's suggestion. I pray for strength for you. This is one of life's toughest dilemmas.:hug: That diva of yours...Liked On: Yesterday, 12:19 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:45 AMcorgi liked post by Happy Place On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Corgi- My parents were divorced and each one of them moved into a low income senior apt. complex. Best move ever. They maintained independence, made friends who used the services like lunches and...Liked On: Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 10:14 AMLadona, many hopes & prayers being sent for the assisted living situation for your Mom. And huge kudos for the successful ride on She Who Loses Her Marbles During Heat!! Bet that did you a world of...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Posted On: Yesterday, 07:52 AMcorgi liked post by AnitaAnne On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Corgi: WOW. The 65K in debt for medications is one of the saddest things I have heard. Then to lose her home from bankruptcy, and this time from health and BIL changing, that is very hard. ...Liked On: 11-28-2015, 11:26 PM
Posted On: 11-28-2015, 11:25 PMI'm ready to do it now. I took Riley to the Shenendoahs and he was an angel... he's ready for trail rides! (I have to get him sound - he's abscessing right now... yeah me)Liked On: 11-28-2015, 10:57 PM
Posted On: 11-28-2015, 10:51 PMBaseball.... It's my life... 12 year old Travel ball that is... The winter work out sessions will start in January, tournaments will begin in March and go through August and then they'll take a...Liked On: 11-28-2015, 10:46 PM
Posted On: 11-28-2015, 10:42 PMHi All Tj, I love Bob! Looks like a short backed, fat pony I knew. Her name was Lace though. Farm pony, lovely pics. Ellen, glad Peaches is still going well for you. AA, nice...Liked On: 11-28-2015, 10:05 PM
Posted On: 11-28-2015, 09:50 PMYou don't sound callous at all. When my grandpa died we had to figure out what to do with my grandma. and I know that sounds bad but she was living in a home that was paid for and my grandpa had...Liked On: 11-28-2015, 10:05 PM
Posted On: 11-28-2015, 09:36 PMCorgi, sometimes just writing it all down helps too, even if the posts go AWOL The assisted living apartment sounds ideal, I really hope you can get her in there.Liked On: 11-28-2015, 10:05 PM
Posted On: 11-28-2015, 09:57 PMIt's hard. It's a responsibility that you don't sign up for and you kind of get "stuck" with but when it's gone you miss it... I'm hoping that everything works out and you can move her into the...Liked On: 11-28-2015, 10:05 PM
Posted On: 11-28-2015, 09:53 PMcorgi liked post by Eole On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40FarmPony, those are great pictures. We don't take the word "mature" in "Mature people over 40" seriously. Celeste and HP, I feel the same about being on the lunge, I hate the feeling of not...Liked On: 11-28-2015, 09:28 AM
Posted On: 11-27-2015, 11:13 PMI haven't been around in a while... Baseball season ensures that I have fat horses and sticky floors... but I have a month off before winter conditioning begins so I'm back.... and here to prove I...Liked On: 11-28-2015, 09:28 AM
Posted On: 11-27-2015, 09:20 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 PM.