- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
- Hi everyone from the over 40 thread. I went to check in this afternoon, Sunday August 2, 2015 and couldn't find the thread, all gone. I have contacted the administration by the link provided, but have not heard anything yet.
Does anyone know when and why it disappeared?
- sounds like fun. glad the match up so well. makes it so much easier and way more fun too. thinking about braving the cold and snow and saddling up.. not sure if i have enough pairs of long johns..but maybe..lol.. hope to see you again corgi.have a good week..ride safe
- good morning. saw you on figured i would say howdy. when you heading out to see your horse? how does it work out with your hubby having a twh and your horse not gaited??or is she? i was the first person to buy a twh in the place i grew up in. and ended up ruining its fast walk making him lead packtrains and ride with normal horses. he kinda lost his fast walk. they over step so far that even a flat walk there pretty darn fast but i lost his running walk for the most part.. why we ended up getting all walkers with the outfit. hope you have a great week corgi.. ride safe
- we went from cold and snow.to tropical montana. has rained the last few days and warmed up and melted what snow we had at the house. and now im back to mud mud mud.did i mention i hate mud??..lol. besides the hoof issues i get from this much rain and mud. im just plain sick of it. suppose to be long john weather out by now. have a great weekend.. im hauling hay hopefully one morning.but then i think im going to slicker up and go riding. like to get a few more rides on my newish quarter horse filly and the some miles and arena work with my hurt horse that is finally ready for a few rides. would do him good. ride safe and happy trails. Scott
- I was reading about your new horse, but wasn't logged in, so couldn't reply. Finally got that straightened out & want to say I think your new horse is beautiful. You look so calm w/her & I'm happy you found something that will let you ride & build your confidence. Good Luck w/her!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- corgi liked post by NickerMaker71 On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40AA.....Noooooo don't give him away! Our one Belgeim Bess, and my Shetland Pony were BEST friends. Although Bess was HUGE, she was low man. I think she was second form the bottom, the bottom being...Liked On: 10-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Posted On: 10-05-2015, 08:48 PMJanice (who'd been paying no attention to me whatsoever & involved w/her student) must've noticed my raised voice & my getting Sammy going. She hollered out "Good job on being determined!! He needs...Liked On: 10-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Posted On: 10-05-2015, 07:57 PMcorgi liked post by phantomhorse13 On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40I think they are in the same league as a mild bit, assuming of course your horse doesn't object to nose pressure. Can you ride the horse in a halter without nose flipping? The only horse I have...Liked On: 10-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Posted On: 10-05-2015, 06:16 PMI can't repeat all that, not now anyway. Suffice to say, was a good day, I cleaned & did tack shed duties, tussled w/a fussy recalcitrant SammyD & ended things on my terms, not his. Learned a lot...Liked On: 10-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Posted On: 10-05-2015, 05:59 PMcorgi liked post by Eole On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40AA, congratulations on your new addition! He looks great and good brains is even better. I keep looking at his pic and then pics of Haffies and belgians. Too leggy for a pure haflinger, I agree that...Liked On: 10-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Posted On: 10-05-2015, 01:18 PMcorgi liked post by Blue On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Anita, LOL OMG And whatever! That's great! He looks good and you look good on him. 2 years old and already saddle broke? Nice! I haven not met a Haffy owner that wasn't happy. CONGRATS! I...Liked On: 10-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Posted On: 10-04-2015, 09:46 PMSo, I want you all to meet my new "little" (cough, cough) boy, who is currently nameless. He was called "Buttermilk" up until 1200 or so today, before he loaded up without any fuss, into my trailer. ...Liked On: 10-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Posted On: 10-04-2015, 09:22 PMYes, I was eat up with curiosity about the Buckskin Half Linger with a Flaxen mane & tail, and just had to check him out for myself. :dance-smiley05: So here I am on the little snot. Please...Liked On: 10-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Posted On: 10-04-2015, 09:33 PMI couldn't take not having "ducks in line" as much as I can do so (or is that like herding cats...so): Called my supv & asked him if I can be alright to go out to the horses on Monday or be home...Liked On: 10-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Posted On: 10-03-2015, 04:18 PMcorgi liked post by Happy Place On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40I found it. Just what we need! our very own Tardis, for us and our rides! Now we need a gathering place for us all with horses! 702738Liked On: 10-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Posted On: 10-01-2015, 05:08 PMcorgi liked post by ellen hays On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Hey Everyone:-) Everything is good here. Hope it is the same there. Just got my Myler bit for Peaches. Hope I did ok. Looks very comfy. She's the one and is the target to be spoiled. Will...Liked On: 10-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Posted On: 10-01-2015, 03:38 PMcorgi liked post by Roadyy On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40AA, I still vote for foil. VR, glad the son isn't broken. Never easy putting them down. Hope his sprain and bruise heal quickly. TJ, Continued prayers you get a great job and hopefully this...Liked On: 10-01-2015, 09:10 AM
Posted On: 10-01-2015, 06:53 AMcorgi liked post by Celeste On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Terry, I hope you get a great job soon!Liked On: 09-30-2015, 07:40 PM
Posted On: 09-30-2015, 05:46 PMI had an interview w/that huge security corp. Hour & 1/2. Might get called for 2nd interview, if 2 clients approve me. Not quite a hurricane alert, but on alert for the call...hopefully news...Liked On: 09-30-2015, 07:40 PM
Posted On: 09-30-2015, 05:39 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.