- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
- Hi everyone from the over 40 thread. I went to check in this afternoon, Sunday August 2, 2015 and couldn't find the thread, all gone. I have contacted the administration by the link provided, but have not heard anything yet.
Does anyone know when and why it disappeared?
- sounds like fun. glad the match up so well. makes it so much easier and way more fun too. thinking about braving the cold and snow and saddling up.. not sure if i have enough pairs of long johns..but maybe..lol.. hope to see you again corgi.have a good week..ride safe
- good morning. saw you on figured i would say howdy. when you heading out to see your horse? how does it work out with your hubby having a twh and your horse not gaited??or is she? i was the first person to buy a twh in the place i grew up in. and ended up ruining its fast walk making him lead packtrains and ride with normal horses. he kinda lost his fast walk. they over step so far that even a flat walk there pretty darn fast but i lost his running walk for the most part.. why we ended up getting all walkers with the outfit. hope you have a great week corgi.. ride safe
- we went from cold and snow.to tropical montana. has rained the last few days and warmed up and melted what snow we had at the house. and now im back to mud mud mud.did i mention i hate mud??..lol. besides the hoof issues i get from this much rain and mud. im just plain sick of it. suppose to be long john weather out by now. have a great weekend.. im hauling hay hopefully one morning.but then i think im going to slicker up and go riding. like to get a few more rides on my newish quarter horse filly and the some miles and arena work with my hurt horse that is finally ready for a few rides. would do him good. ride safe and happy trails. Scott
- I was reading about your new horse, but wasn't logged in, so couldn't reply. Finally got that straightened out & want to say I think your new horse is beautiful. You look so calm w/her & I'm happy you found something that will let you ride & build your confidence. Good Luck w/her!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- corgi liked post by Celeste On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Ellen, I have this saddle. Abetta (http://www.statelinetack.com/item/abetta-serenity-flex-endurance-saddle/E006811/) It is not all that high quality. I used it for around a year because it is...Liked On: Yesterday, 01:23 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:49 PMcorgi liked post by Twalker On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Oops I meant Corgi. was too late to change the title.Liked On: Yesterday, 01:23 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 12:29 PMcorgi liked post by AnitaAnne On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Arcadia: Welcome! Your gelding sounds lovely. Do you have pictures? TJ: Sounds like your life is getting better already :loveshower: Your manager will be thrilled that you want to work weekends! ...Liked On: 02-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Posted On: 02-07-2016, 11:31 AMMornin'! Well, I've read all posts and Oh Boy! has this family gotten busy! Really glad though. TJ, you're going to love working at the hardware store. It's really a variety of things to...Liked On: 02-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Posted On: 02-07-2016, 10:20 AMCorgi, so sorry this is so difficult on you and your Mom. At least she is in a safe place and being cared for. I've been through that middle of the night phone call thing from a distant family...Liked On: 02-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Posted On: 02-07-2016, 09:44 AMcorgi liked post by tjtalon On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Don't know why I woke up so early, but got caught up here... Welcome Acadian! Jan, you're really two people, right?! Ladona, great pictures! Blue sure looks full of himself! Greentree,...Liked On: 02-07-2016, 08:08 AM
Posted On: 02-07-2016, 07:00 AMCorgi, safe travels. I hope you can get the strange calls resolved. I wonder if the phone can be disabled at certain times? Like the Sabbath setting on my stove. Love the video! Acadian, welcome!!...Liked On: 02-07-2016, 08:08 AM
Posted On: 02-07-2016, 12:05 AMYay! I'm so glad you're here, AA! :loveshower: I totally know what you mean about throwing yourself into projects. That's SO me. The problem is, I keep adding more projects! :lol:Liked On: 02-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 10:54 PMYou made the right decision to place her corgi. He wasn't my father so I couldn't impose my will. There were four children and to this day, two don't speak to the other two because of how he...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 10:55 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 10:46 PMcorgi, that's hilarious. Maybe Blue should so some dressage or liberty stuff. I love watching horses romp around free and be their foolish selves. Sorry about your mom. My father-in-law used to...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 10:22 PMHey y'all! So I read a few pages back... but it's a little overwhelming. Blue, sorry about your dog Molly. Jan, I don't know where you find time for horses. Everyone else, fill me in. Thrush (been...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 09:58 PMCorgi & Greentree, I love your pictures! Spirit sure is an unusual stallion to be so calm! There is a stallion at our barn, but I'm scared of him. I had to bring him in from the indoor arena to his...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 09:32 PMCorgi, those are fabulous shots! Love that action!! I found this picture of Spirit, being driven with a mare named Marigold!! He would have been 5 yrs old in the picture. The string is just a...Liked On: 02-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Posted On: 02-06-2016, 07:58 PMcorgi liked post by Eole On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Jan, all you need is an 8 miles run with that? :rofl: PH you're in Florida again? Who are the Canadians you met (pm if you don't want to give full names) I was very surprised last year to find...Liked On: 02-05-2016, 09:48 PM
Posted On: 02-05-2016, 09:45 PMcorgi liked post by NickerMaker71 On thread : Horse Talk for Mature People over 40Just popping in quick too to say YAH HOO! I got out of work 'early' and got time to take Pipes for a walk. I worked REALLY, really hard to get my stuff done this week, so I could walk away for...Liked On: 02-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Posted On: 02-05-2016, 09:14 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.