- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
- His lovely mane gets cut for many reasons, but most of all bc he skanks it out by rooting, biting, and whatever else he does to pull chunks out and scrounge it up! I actually haven't finished with it; I bought a pair of thinning shears and they dont work too well in my opinion. that's what everyone said to get, so I did...$20 later and you can see how its going!! lol!! (But thank you so much for the nice words!!)
- Hi again! I used to ride a long time ago (ALOT) and had a hiatus of 20+years. So, I bought some horses about 5 years ago and hopefully will have some from now on! I dont get to ride as much as I would like, but will keep trying! I have not gotten to trail ride with any friends yet, but just riding ANYWHERE with a friend is fabulous!! So glad you got to go and have some fun tonight. How is your girl's nose doing? You didn't ride her, did you?
- Hi Gidget! I am new to this forum and thought I would stiop in and say hello. I have really enjoyed reading your posts (more on that later) and think you are a really nice person. i don't know your age, but your Mother must be very proud. Well, stop in sometime! Have a great week!
- LOL, that one I actually made on Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?. It was pretty much the only one I could think of (that SR didn't already steal) that fit my feelings about the holiday .
- About Gidget
- Horses,Riding,hiking...I'm an outdoor girl.
- vet assistant
- Current Status
- Learning how to do gaming
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- Gidget liked post by beau159 On thread : We got into the 4D!It was a cold WINDY day at the barrel race today, and Red was like a box of firecrackers. :? My 3-year-old (fresh back from the trainers) was calmer than him! Go figure. We had a GREAT first run....Liked On: 05-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Posted On: 05-11-2014, 07:47 PMGidget liked post by MysticTrev On thread : My Dream Come True!So after being out of the horse world for almost 11 years at no fault to my own. My partner and I have finally finished our barn and pasture. I found my Dream come true....Turk. He comes home...Liked On: 05-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Posted On: 05-09-2014, 12:09 PMGidget liked post by Britt On thread : Rescue mare after 6 monthsJust posting some updated pictures of Joyce! I've had her for a little over 6 months now! http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g265/AdianFae/021-3.jpg ...Liked On: 05-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Posted On: 05-08-2014, 09:49 PMGidget liked post by beau159 On thread : Barrel Racing BitsSoft bit = Snaffle bit. Especially if you've still got lots of basics to teach him (ex: moving shoulders, moving hindquarters, sidepassing, etc) ...Liked On: 05-14-2014, 09:19 AM
Posted On: 04-21-2014, 09:28 AMGidget liked post by Idlepastures On thread : Plus sized? anyone brave enough to post a photo??[QUOTE=Gidget;1184643]what do people consider plus size?....I am heavier than I was due to my medications(grrrr). I weigh 160. I'm currently trying to lose weight to get down to 150..ten lbs. Here is...Liked On: 05-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Posted On: 09-26-2011, 05:10 PMGidget liked post by sabowin On thread : Plus sized? anyone brave enough to post a photo??Here are a couple of me on my hopefully-soon-to-be horse (vet check Monday).Liked On: 05-14-2014, 09:17 AM
Posted On: 09-25-2011, 12:41 AMGidget liked post by waresbear On thread : Anyone miss Gidget?Nice horse and CUTE, CUTE, CUTE BAY-BEE!!!Liked On: 04-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Posted On: 04-16-2014, 06:47 PMGidget liked post by Endiku On thread : Anyone miss Gidget?!!!!! Gidget is beautiful as always, but your baby takes the cake. She's gotten so BIG! What a cutieLiked On: 04-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Posted On: 04-16-2014, 04:38 PMGidget liked post by DancingArabian On thread : Can You Teach Yourself Barrels?You have too much pride to go and learn how to do something correctly, so would rather save your pride from the humiliation of having to take lessons and would rather risk learning everything...Liked On: 04-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Posted On: 04-06-2014, 01:57 PMGidget liked post by beau159 On thread : Need Tips For My Horse!?Your horse isn't running the barrels correctly because you have not trained him to run them. You horse has no bend, he doesn't understand what is being asked of him, he is confused, and what do you...Liked On: 12-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Posted On: 08-27-2013, 12:54 PMGidget liked post by Inga On thread : Critique me(:Yes they are listening (reading) but do not agree with what you are doing. That is a very very big difference. You just don't want to hear the responses when they do not agree with you. Moral...Liked On: 12-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Posted On: 11-30-2013, 09:57 AMGidget liked post by Allison Finch On thread : Critique me(:OK, folks. She understands that we don't approve of working such a young horse. We don't need to go on about this. Now, if some of our barrel racers can get beyond this and offer some...Liked On: 11-30-2013, 12:06 AM
Posted On: 11-29-2013, 10:43 PMGidget liked post by beau159 On thread : Is this a decent time for our first race?Well did you have FUN at this fun show? That's the important part. As far as "time", you can't really compare times between barrel patterns, or even pole bending patterns. Every arena is going to...Liked On: 11-12-2013, 04:21 PM
Posted On: 10-28-2013, 05:49 PMGidget liked post by BarrelRacingLvr On thread : Saddle Pads?5 Star Pads hands down! Save your money and get one because they last A LONG time. Have one that is about 10 years old or so and is still in FANTASTIC condition. Love them and they are the best pads...Liked On: 11-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Posted On: 11-11-2013, 08:23 PMGidget liked post by Poseidon On thread : Pony question - appropriate rider weight?Pictures would definitely help. I weigh 120ish and ride my 12.3hh fjord, but she has the "stocky fjord build" going for her and can definitely hold me....Liked On: 11-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Posted On: 11-08-2013, 08:37 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 AM.