- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
- I try to ride mine both once a week too. I like riding both in the arena and on the trails. I'll ride in just about any type of weather except the pouring rain. Good thing I live in a desert:)
I had drill team practice last night and rode Willow. It's been a little windy, but otherwise the weather here has been really nice.
Free range cows definitely make trail rides interesting. The 1st time my horse saw one, she shot sideways 10 feet, and was like "what the heck is that"!
- Had a nice ride on my mare this morning,although it was quite cold & windy. Tomorrow should be warmer, but we are going hiking in the morning, & hope we can squeeze in another ride afterwards. I feel bad if I don't got both horses ridden at least once a week. Have you been able to ride? What kind of riding do you like best? I ride my mare in my Aussie saddle & the Arabian in a Western. They are new to the free range cows here & are adjusting amazingly well.
- I'm about 20 miles East of Kingman.very close to where the 40 & 93 meet. Because of "free range" cows, I am keeping my hay in the horse trailer for now.Moving is much overated & I'm not coping too well. Both horses have been out on the last 2 W/E's, & am planning a ride w/my neighbor tomorrow, if it doesn't rain. Where are you located?
- Thanks for your reply. Love the pics of your ride. I'm hoping to find some folks to go riding with once I'm permanently in AZ. I hope there isn't a lot of animosity just because I'm coming from CA~my husband was born in Phoenix, so he's kind of going back to his roots-LOL! Kathy C.
- Hi, I'm looking to move to AZ~Kingman area & move my 2 horses to my new place. Do you know anything about crossing the border? I haven't seen anything going into AZ, but coming back to CA, is usually a hassle, I know if I were transporting a horse or two ,it would be questioned. Do you have any advice? Itried to make a new thread about this, but it didn't work. Thanks, Kathy C.
- About flytobecat
- 1st time horse owner
- Valley of the Sun
- Trail riding
- Current Status
- Listening to them sleigh bells ringing!!!
Patience. Don't get mad. Don't get scared. Don't get mad. Deep Breath
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- flytobecat liked post by PunksTank On thread : Riding and periodsI have mares, geldings and stallions and no - they don't notice. If they do even know they certainly don't change because of it. What I've found though is on my cycle I'm more irritable and edgy -...Liked On: Today, 09:09 AM
Posted On: 12-03-2013, 12:13 PMflytobecat liked post by kbg7506 On thread : My girl Blu (MC Miss Silver Doc)This is my new 12 year old AQHA mare. We've had her for 2 months now and she is such a good girl. I'm in love!:DLiked On: Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Posted On: 12-05-2013, 10:20 PMSorry for the double post stuck home in bed sick with nothing to do... http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii579/tiffrmcoy/6-panoramic-picture-of-a-horse.jpg...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 02:15 PMhttp://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii579/tiffrmcoy/48dd5d8f-26c7-4966-a523-a8df2ed494bf.png (http://s1260.photobucket.com/user/tiffrmcoy/media/48dd5d8f-26c7-4966-a523-a8df2ed494bf.png.html)...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Posted On: Yesterday, 01:44 PMflytobecat liked post by WSArabians On thread : Oh, you rode a horse once?https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1426728_559894254100672_602918483_n.jpg https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1476452_556260094464088_97916684_n.jpg When...Liked On: Yesterday, 09:03 AM
Posted On: 12-06-2013, 02:39 PMflytobecat liked post by Zexious On thread : Oh, you rode a horse once?Gah, I love the My Little Ponies .__. https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7924311808/hBE636FD4/Liked On: Yesterday, 09:01 AM
Posted On: 11-28-2013, 07:12 PMflytobecat liked post by MissingStar On thread : Oh, you rode a horse once?This was posted on my Facebook page today. Ashamed to admit that the first thing I noticed was the spelling mistake. Can somebody check my pulse please . . . 327481Liked On: Yesterday, 09:00 AM
Posted On: 11-28-2013, 07:55 AMflytobecat liked post by Golden Horse On thread : ...Because we ALL look like this when we ride. UGH!There are worse choices Why there needs to be a dress code at races - YouTubeLiked On: 12-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Posted On: 10-24-2013, 01:17 PMflytobecat liked post by MissingStar On thread : ...Because we ALL look like this when we ride. UGH!Particularly liked this quote in the comments section below the ad: "Where are the guys roping calves and team roping and bull dogging in speedo's?" Heck, as if the producers need another...Liked On: 12-10-2013, 11:29 PM
Posted On: 10-24-2013, 12:39 PMflytobecat liked post by paintedpastures On thread : What is the difference between a paint and a pinto?Correct in saying Paints/APHA are a breed registry:D. They have AQHA roots hence the breed conformation description is much like that of QH as is much of the pedigree linage. Outcrosses to AQHA & TB...Liked On: 12-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Posted On: 12-10-2013, 11:14 PMflytobecat liked post by amp23 On thread : horse trade! Better horse but not moving forwardIt sounds as though she's not comfortable yet- with her new environment and with you. Work with her on the ground and gain her respect. I also suggest a few lessons. Don't get defensive about that,...Liked On: 12-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Posted On: 12-10-2013, 07:26 PMflytobecat liked post by smrobs On thread : horse trade! Better horse but not moving forwardDustin, you may take this any way you like. My intention is not to be rude but blunt. You and your GF both need lessons to learn how to properly ride a horse and handle any minor little...Liked On: 12-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Posted On: 12-10-2013, 07:22 PMflytobecat liked post by HowClever On thread : The latest addition to the family... (hint: it isn't a horse)Thank you again! I have discovered a downside to being at home. My meals no longer arrive at scheduled times on trays from nice ladies...I have to make the darn things myself now!Liked On: 12-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Posted On: 12-10-2013, 08:55 AMflytobecat liked post by HowClever On thread : The latest addition to the family... (hint: it isn't a horse)As some of you were aware we have been anxiously awaiting a new addition at our place and on December 3rd she made her debut :). Say hello to our daughter, Roxy. We have spent the last 6 days in...Liked On: 12-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Posted On: 12-09-2013, 10:19 AMflytobecat liked post by Walkamile On thread : I caught him red handed!I've had to "talk" to a few children here and there over the years about what isn't appropriate to do to an animal, and have done so with care. I say care because usually the child's intention...Liked On: 12-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Posted On: 12-09-2013, 12:04 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.