- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
- I try to ride mine both once a week too. I like riding both in the arena and on the trails. I'll ride in just about any type of weather except the pouring rain. Good thing I live in a desert:)
I had drill team practice last night and rode Willow. It's been a little windy, but otherwise the weather here has been really nice.
Free range cows definitely make trail rides interesting. The 1st time my horse saw one, she shot sideways 10 feet, and was like "what the heck is that"!
- Had a nice ride on my mare this morning,although it was quite cold & windy. Tomorrow should be warmer, but we are going hiking in the morning, & hope we can squeeze in another ride afterwards. I feel bad if I don't got both horses ridden at least once a week. Have you been able to ride? What kind of riding do you like best? I ride my mare in my Aussie saddle & the Arabian in a Western. They are new to the free range cows here & are adjusting amazingly well.
- I'm about 20 miles East of Kingman.very close to where the 40 & 93 meet. Because of "free range" cows, I am keeping my hay in the horse trailer for now.Moving is much overated & I'm not coping too well. Both horses have been out on the last 2 W/E's, & am planning a ride w/my neighbor tomorrow, if it doesn't rain. Where are you located?
- Thanks for your reply. Love the pics of your ride. I'm hoping to find some folks to go riding with once I'm permanently in AZ. I hope there isn't a lot of animosity just because I'm coming from CA~my husband was born in Phoenix, so he's kind of going back to his roots-LOL! Kathy C.
- Hi, I'm looking to move to AZ~Kingman area & move my 2 horses to my new place. Do you know anything about crossing the border? I haven't seen anything going into AZ, but coming back to CA, is usually a hassle, I know if I were transporting a horse or two ,it would be questioned. Do you have any advice? Itried to make a new thread about this, but it didn't work. Thanks, Kathy C.
- About flytobecat
- 1st time horse owner
- Valley of the Sun
- Trail riding
- Current Status
- still cleaning pens.!
- So in lies the madness, the pursuit of the impossible in the face of the complete assurance that you will fail, and yet still you chase.
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- flytobecat liked post by Change On thread : A ridiculous trail ride experienceThis is for you, SueC... On a camping trip trail ride, there are numerous occasions when a 'lady' must allow the group to ride on ahead so that she might take care of some business. So I told the...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 08:08 PMflytobecat liked post by DuffyDuck On thread : The Coffee ThreadThird cup today. I'm BUZZING. gingerscout, you should try flaming sambuca with a coffee bean.. just remember to blow to flame out and let your glass cool... this is from experience of melted...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Posted On: 09-16-2014, 09:25 AMflytobecat liked post by SueC On thread : A ridiculous trail ride experienceI have been dragging my memory for trail riding incidents that might entertain some people. I don't think that coming across a marijuana plantation when I was riding my mare as a teenager is that...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 12:03 PMMy son drinks his sugar with a dash of cream and some coffee. Sometimes he'll threaten to dip his stirring spoon into my pristine black coffee. I can move pretty doggone fast with a full cuppa to...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 11:41 PMflytobecat liked post by anndankev On thread : The Coffee ThreadA friend bought a TB mare named Royal Carribean something (kind of coffee bean sounding don't you think?), then she bred it to Hot N Blazing. Now she has a yearling named Fresh Hot Coffee. ...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:34 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 10:35 PMHello, my name is Change and I am a coffee addict. The pot is set to begin brewing at 4 a.m. I runs continuously until around midnight when I set it up for the morning. I drink it black,...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 07:43 PMflytobecat liked post by EquineObsessed On thread : The Coffee ThreadIf it's hot coffee, I want it strong and black. If it's ice coffee, I want all of the caramel and sugar in the world. Dunkin Donuts all the way.Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 06:40 PMflytobecat liked post by SueC On thread : The Coffee ThreadBattery acid: I accidentally tasted glacial (i.e. highly concentrated) sulfuric acid as an undergraduate during a chemistry practical. This is because I had a habit of nibbling on the ends of my...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:32 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 02:27 PMflytobecat liked post by Roman On thread : The Coffee ThreadHow do ya'll know what battery acid, gasoline, and paint stripper tastes like? :shock: :rofl:Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:31 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 02:07 PMflytobecat liked post by BugZapper89 On thread : The Coffee ThreadI take mine black and not flavored with anything. The only exception is for days I officiate a 4h show, those days two shots of vodka go in my first cup of the day. It gives me the extra power to...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:29 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 12:33 PMflytobecat liked post by RegularJoe On thread : The Coffee ThreadThis is a serious medical issue that should not be ignored. People suffering from it have been known to get drowsy, even lose consciousness, especially in the morning following a night of inadequate...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:29 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 12:22 PMflytobecat liked post by gigem88 On thread : The Coffee ThreadI like strong coffee, none of this sock water stuff! In fact, my husband is not allowed to make coffee because it looks like tea and is terrible. Gevalia is one of my favorites because it is smooth...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:19 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 07:09 AMflytobecat liked post by gssw5 On thread : The Coffee ThreadNot so sure I love coffee, but I have a coffee habit. The first sip is the best first thing in the morning. I take my coffee with sugar and milk, if I have some heavy whipping cream I will use...Liked On: 09-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Posted On: 09-15-2014, 06:58 AMflytobecat liked post by ilovepets On thread : Oh, you rode a horse once?http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a8/36/92/a836921b9676d2128bc99b66983a6895.jpg http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/d2/81/b8d281a258155779969899fe7af6e176.jpg ...Liked On: 09-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Posted On: 09-12-2014, 05:19 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.