- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
- Yes they did come across rude and now are back at and serriam is just repeating herself telling me I don't know much about horse care pretty much making me feel like crap again...ehydo these people keep at it when they see it hurt my feelings, if you donthave something else to say move on! Ugh it just makes me zoo frustrated and put down. I have been riding since I was 4 and k
Was in 4h and love my horse life, I take it more seriously then anything else and for someone who doesn't even know me and as far as I know its the first thing of Mine they have read On here to judge and keep bashing me is just so rude.
- Have to stop by here and again say thank you for reading my vent on my current crap of a barn and in past. It's bee. So stressful then to feel like I could talk about how I felt on here and get ambushed with a great feeling of I'm not a good horse owner. I was almost in tears after all the posts on my thread today! So thank you! You are great!
- About Reiterin
- vegetarian. I'm a fan of languages and cultures,.. my favorite being German. hence my user name. =)
- Languages/cultures (especially German) curling, tv, movies, animals,.. and of course riding!
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|
- :shock::shock::shock::shock: Do you ever make statements like this in real life and not get people just dropping their jaws to the ground. Holy epic levels of racism. 'Mexican's" are ok...Liked On: 11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Posted On: 11-11-2012, 07:46 PMWow what a strange direction this conversation has taken. As a none American who has lived here for 11 years now, I love this country. There is no utopia anywhere in the world, it's unreasonable...Liked On: 11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Posted On: 11-11-2012, 02:40 PMReiterin liked post by jamesqf On thread : AmericaSo why wouldn't you want a synthetic saddle? Compare the weight of one (mine's 17 lbs) against the 30 lbs or more of a traditional one, and think of your poor horse having to carry around those...Liked On: 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Posted On: 11-11-2012, 01:20 PMReiterin liked post by Faceman On thread : AmericaThat's painting a rather dim picture. Perhaps much of what you say is true in Southern California, but the left coast doesn't represent the nation. Unlimited income? The median price of a house...Liked On: 11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Posted On: 11-11-2012, 01:04 PMNo what is insulting is that you take the limited about of WP experiance you have and bassing a judgment on it. Maybe you need to learn a bit more about not only WP but Western Riding in general.Liked On: 08-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Posted On: 08-06-2012, 12:49 PMI think most discipline suse some type of Dressage at some point in training. I know most of the reiners I know so. Even if they call it somthing different. My friend/vet is a Dressage rider...Liked On: 08-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Posted On: 08-06-2012, 11:40 AMReiterin liked post by oh vair oh On thread : Dressage VS. Western PleasureAs someone who does (western) Dressage and western pleasure, I think WP people could use more Dressage in their WP training. I, personally, use a lot. Although the true foundation of my WP is my...Liked On: 08-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Posted On: 08-06-2012, 11:01 AMReiterin liked post by Taffy Clayton On thread : Want to talk bits for a minuteI wish there was a bit library where you could take out a loaner bit, try it out, buy it if you like it, return it if you did not.Liked On: 08-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Posted On: 05-13-2012, 10:48 PMReiterin liked post by tinyliny On thread : Horsemen: Where has our common sense gone?You no doubt speak too soon. Did you make this post with that in mind? For late night entertainment? There will be others who will rise to the occasion. As for me, I agree with bsm that there...Liked On: 11-16-2011, 11:42 PM
Posted On: 07-12-2011, 01:18 AMReiterin liked post by tina71071 On thread : Mounting from the ground?When I mount, I grab some mane , along with the reins so that I dont pull on the saddle. That can be very uncomfortable for the horse.Liked On: 11-16-2011, 08:28 PM
Posted On: 11-15-2011, 09:31 PMReiterin liked post by Legend On thread : Can I ask two stupid questions???Lol, wasn't hard to find at all :lol: I was bored of all the newest threads...Liked On: 11-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Posted On: 11-16-2011, 01:41 PMReiterin liked post by Blondehorselover On thread : Anyone here a vegetarian?Wow that is NOT what I meant by that. What I meant by "some people refuse to accept the truth" is the slaughterhouse conditions and SOME people think the conditions are perfectly hunky dory fine for...Liked On: 10-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Posted On: 10-28-2011, 03:33 PMIt's horrible indeed.. Exactly! The meaning that we're superior to the animals is just human ego. Animals are living creatures and not just "stuff" to be exploited by any means possible, like...Liked On: 10-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Posted On: 10-28-2011, 03:32 PMI'm a full-blood vegetarian! :-P I haven't got any recipes to refer to at the moment, but there are loads of books out there! (and if you Google "vegetarian recipes" for example, I bet you'll get...Liked On: 10-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Posted On: 10-28-2011, 03:02 PMReiterin liked post by VelvetsAB On thread : Paypal fees: Who should pay them boarders or barn owners?I would say barn owner, only because that is the method THEY chose to have board paid. I would much rather cut a check out, or multiple post dated checks out at once to pay board.Liked On: 10-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Posted On: 10-27-2011, 06:45 PM
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.