Conversation Between sarahver and JackofDiamonds
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
- Thank you, I think i have it figured out. Someone i trust has baught shares in him. Which takes the costs down, So were going to SJ him. Oh he is always getting nicks and nacks its never ending. My vet bills are through the roof! Haha whos idea was it to fall in love with an expensive sport? Hmm a straight jacket, now there's a thought! hehe oh ill have to get some piccies. How is it over there in the U.S?
- Well all the best with Karlos whatever you decide, as for him always getting scrapes etc, I think horses could injure themselves if they were left in a straightjacket and locked in a padded room
Thank you for the lovely compliment and I will look out for more piccies to ease my homesickness!!
- Aw thankyou! In that case ill have to take some extra photos ;) Ive had Karlos for about a year, but his constantly cutting himself open (on what? God only knows) his a goose! His come so far im really proud of him! But im in a pickle, ive had an offer on him from a lady who showjumps and SJ is really his forte, he loves it! but me? not so much. Im not really sure what to do. I'll figure it out though..
Your horses are gorgeous!
- Thanks you're so sweet! Yup, still homesick, probably always will be, it's OK though cos I get to look at all the beatiful pics that HF members (like you) are good enough to share so I get to see the Oz countryside here and there. I look forward to seeing you progress with your lovely OTTB, have lots of fun with him!
- Hey, How are you? I remeber last time we talked you felt homesick. I hope its all cured ;) How is texas? and the horses. I wanted to say your so knowledgeable, and notice alot of the fine details that go undiscoverd with most, buts most importantly your always nice about it and encouraging. Thankyou for being so nice :)